Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Position Do We Fill R Thomas' Roster Spot With?

thinker

Unfortunately it was all to predictable that one of the older Olineman would go down and that's almost certainly why the Skins kept 10 Olinemen on the final roster compared to the 9 they've kept almost every year.

The question is now that it's happened, what position will the roster replacement play?

To me the interesting move would be to find a fast scatback return guy to try out.

Ideas?

Unfortunately it was all to predictable that one of the older Olineman would go down and that's almost certainly why the Skins kept 10 Olinemen on the final roster compared to the 9 they've kept almost every year.

The question is now that it's happened, what position will the roster replacement play?

To me the interesting move would be to find a fast scatback return guy to try out.

Ideas?

Your mom!

No but really Pete Kendall.

Ideas?

The replacement will play offensive coordinator.

I think you need to fill it with another offensive lineman, we already have too many RBs, fine numberswise at WR and no QBs you want to bring in.

I sent this question to The Post for the chat today but didn't get it answered: With a starting offensive lineman out, do we see Marcus Mason suit up again? Can we justify four RBs with reinforcements needed on the line?

Ideas?

Head Coach?

My mom would be a great addition if we wanted more "passive aggressiveness" on the team - I would prefer to see more "aggressive passing." :halo:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I wonder if we should deal Anthony Montgomery to get a higher caliber RG. San Diego just lost their nose tackle for the season and Anthony Montgomery may still be upset with his reduced role.

I think you need to fill it with another offensive lineman, we already have too many RBs, fine numberswise at WR and no QBs you want to bring in.

I sent this question to The Post for the chat today but didn't get it answered: With a starting offensive lineman out, do we see Marcus Mason suit up again? Can we justify four RBs with reinforcements needed on the line?

will we need reinforcements on the line? Montgomery will take Thomas' normal spot. And someone like Rinehart or Edwin Williams will take Montgomery's. Same number of linemen active.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I wonder if we should deal Anthony Montgomery to get a higher caliber RG. San Diego just lost their nose tackle for the season and Anthony Montgomery may still be upset with his reduced role.

I saw part of the San Diego game on Sunday. One of their starting guards against Baltimore had never played guard in his life.

Hahahaha! Win!

I'd go back and look at who was #54 on the depth chart three weeks ago. We kept 10 linemen, anyway.

BPA?

Or, actually, maybe not be idiots and actually get a third-string quarterback just in case?

you really think this redskins team has a chance if we need to use a third string qb.....give me a break

They'll contact Kendall soon (if not all ready) he is really a good option...knows the system, played well at some points last year, and can stay healthy. I think with Kendall there our running attack can be more balanced, instead of running to the left every play.

If chad R blows against the lions then Kendall will "most definitely" (landry) get a call

Archived