Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's playcalling is better: Saunders or Zorn?

SIXX99

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I never had a problem with Saunder's playcalling my only issue with him was the attempted meshing of his and Gibbs' offenses. I think Saunders has always been an excellent coach but just a poor fit with our staff.

It would have been a GREAT fit if they simply started Collins from jump like Saunders wanted.

How about Danny Smith?

Anyone else notice him **** a brick when Zorn was going to call a TO before letting the play clock run out on the first 4th and 1? This team is in chaos.

Oh yeah I saw that. It's sad when the special team coordinator is telling the head coach when to call time-outs. :doh:

What could we do with Cutler or Sanchez as our Quarterback?

I never had a problem with Saunder's playcalling my only issue with him was the attempted meshing of his and Gibbs' offenses. I think Saunders has always been an excellent coach but just a poor fit with our staff.

This is a ridiculous question!

Anyone who knows anything about football knows that Al Saunders is one of the best playcallers of the NFL's modern era. His playbook is thicker than bible and as complicated as quantum physics but, IF GIVEN TIME!!! an offense could put up points in thier sleep w/ Al at the helm. This would be year 4 BTW! w/ Al Saunders and Greg Williams leading O and D. Snyder did not make either on of them HC because......

HAIL

p.s. and to the Mods that NNT'd me. Who the **** cares what you *******s think!!!!

Its ****heads like you that create that cancerous atmosphere on ES. There are very few Redskins fans here so go ****.....

Saunders had the more complicated playbook -- more demanding on timing, quick decisions. Probably technically a step up from the typical WCOs run in the NFL.

Zorn's is more of a hybrid WCO -- trying to adapt to the personnel on the Redskins roster.

I loved watching the KC offense -- but I think Zorn's is a better fit for what we have here. I'd also like to see a bona fide WCO QB running Zorns offense -- just to find out how different things might look.

Saunders had the more complicated playbook -- more demanding on timing, quick decisions.

I loved watching the KC offense -- but I think Zorn's is a better fit for what we have here..

See, I disagree. I think everything about our team (aside from QB) is an excellent fit for the KC style offense.

The problem is we have a QB who could run the Saunders O in his sleep who was never given the chance to run it from the beginning of the season, and a QB who can't seem to reliably execute ANY offense based on timing.

BTW, most offenses rely on timing, since the pocket only lasts so long.

Archived