Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Espn:You called it: Fearless predictions for Week 2

x96bryan10

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/5172/you-called-it-fearless-predictions-for-week-2

You didn't call it, but JohnnyBloodletter did when he predicted a 20-16 victory for the 49ers at Arizona in Week 1.

Now, it's your turn.

Simply use the comments section of this blog entry to predict winners and final scores of games featuring at least one NFC West team in Week 2. The Rams visit the Redskins. The Seahawks visit the 49ers. The Cardinals visit the Jaguars.

Those who predict winners and scores correctly earn immortality on the Wall of Fame:

• Elion245. Forecast the Redskins' 20-17 victory over the Seahawks in Week 12 (2008).
  • Leesters. Forecast the Bears' 27-3 victory over the Rams in Week 12 (2008).
  • habitat730. Forecast the Cardinals' 34-10 victory over the Rams in Week 14 (2008).
  • IamJonasJones. Forecast the Cardinals' 30-24 victory over the Falcons in a wild-card playoff game (2008 postseason).
  • JohnnyBloodletter. Forecast the 49ers' 20-16 victory over the Cardinals in Week 1 (2009).

The fine print: Those submitting predictions for "You called it" must pick the winner correctly for their scores to be considered. Scoring is easy to calculate. The difference between a 20-17 prediction and a 31-14 outcome would be 14 points. We would calculate this by adding the difference between 20 and 31 to the difference between 17 and 14.

..........Articles pointless but was reading the comments section and just click the link.

Have fun predicting if you want.....heres a few scores i saw just looking

24-7

31-3

32-9

27-6

24-10

All picking us to win ......

I'm loving this stuff....

Yeah its crazy. They all think we win by 14+ and all have us scoring over 24 points.

Campbell has 1 in 37 starts where he has met that criteria of 14+ win and over 24 points. Of course Zorn's ass is on the line but I still don't see it. Redskins 20 Rams 13

I've been saying 23-13 but I want to increase our score but I won't. I won't be blinded by my B&G tinted glasses.

I've been saying 23-13 but I want to increase our score but I won't. I won't be blinded by my B&G tinted glasses.

Sooner or later they will hopefully start consistently beating teams, any teams, by more than a TD. Hasn't happened for years and I hope they do but I'm not expecting it any more.

Yeah its crazy. They all think we win by 14+ and all have us scoring over 24 points.

Campbell has 1 in 37 starts where he has met that criteria of 14+ win and over 24 points. Of course Zorn's ass is on the line but I still don't see it. Redskins 20 Rams 13

Maybe those offering up these predictions think that our defense makes some scores or at least sets up some almost automatic scores?

If the Redskins go up early and get a few breaks, the Rams may decide this isn't their day and let down. It will be a hostile environment for them, and they didn't do that well last week.

When momentum is on Washington's side, and their opponent is in disarray, the Redskins have enough good weapons to roll up some points.

...Remember the Lions game a few years ago? it's possible we could have one of those days. :)

Archived