Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo Mic'd Up

bobbee1011

does everything here have to be negative? most fan bases give other teams props sometimes.

Um, yea when dealing with pukes must be negative. It is thier true nature, yes at moments they fool the world into beleiving good things about them bout that is why God has but ES here to shine the light on puke darkness.

Romo sits to pee sucks. We know he plays decent early but Thanksgiving to Romo sits to pee is like midnight to Cinderella.

Romo sits to pee comes across well enough but all these mic'ed up guys are so obviously hamming it up for the occasion... it's like a bad open mic night at a dive comedy club.... though I always enjoy the segments...

there's also one of steve smith from the panthers on nfl.com that is just as forced and fabricated but nonetheless enjoyable..

If your a Redskins fan and you give props to other teams then your not really a Redskins fan. Also your not allowed to be critical of your own team. Thats just what I hear from some people in this forum.

Yep. I would never dream about criticizing anything Redskins. Not once. Never gonna' happen. Wouldn't dream of it.

I was simply shocked that somebody didn't post something that portrayed Romo sits to pee in a less-than-positive light. I'd love to hear one of these done by Campbell.

Yep. I would never dream about criticizing anything Redskins. Not once. Never gonna' happen. Wouldn't dream of it.

I was simply shocked that somebody posted something that portrayed Romo sits to pee in a less-than-positive light. I'd love to hear one of these done by Campbell.

Dude your sig is ****ing hilarious.

Yeah I wanted to hate but I just can't. I'd love to see Campbell mic'd up though. I have no idea what that would be like.

I was watching the preview of the Rams game on the Redskins site, and Campbell was getting the team ready. He said something along the lines of "Let's come out, start fast and kick somebody's *** on 3!!"

If your a Redskins fan and you give props to other teams then your not really a Redskins fan. Also your not allowed to be critical of your own team. Thats just what I hear from some people in this forum.

:rotflmao:

At least you're trying to learn what it's like to be a Skins' fan.

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

I was simply shocked that somebody didn't post something that portrayed Romo sits to pee in a less-than-positive light. I'd love to hear one of these done by Campbell.

Golly, I'm surprised to see you in this thread!

At least you're trying to learn what it's like to be a Skins' fan.

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Lol trying to learn what its like to be a Skins fan. Coming from somebody that reads nothing but Cowboys articles is a joke. I forgot one more thing I need to post threads on the Cowboys daily to be considered a tr1 skins fan. Hey man how many TDs does Mitchell have? 0 down 10 to go right.

Archived