Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Letter to Giants Fans

H4172tehR3d5k1n5

Wow, what a bunch of loser talk. The Redskins got worked. The game was never in question.

Let's move on and hope they show some signs of life next week.

No, I think the loser talk is, "We're so horrible. We got dominated. We are awful. We're the 'worsetest' team in the history of football." I'm not about to blow sunshine up the team's collective butt, but I'm not going to act like the season is over after one week. I wish I could say the same for my fellow fans.

No, I think the loser talk is, "We're so horrible. We got dominated. We are awful. We're the 'worsetest' team in the history of football." I'm not about to blow sunshine up the team's collective butt, but I'm not going to act like the season is over after one week. I wish I could say the same for my fellow fans.

I certainly don't think the season is over but to anyone who watched the game, it was apparent we were dominated. The Giants were the superior team on Sunday. Sorting through the box score stats in hopes of denying that fact is pointless.

I certainly don't think the season is over but to anyone who watched the game, it was apparent we were dominated. The Giants were the superior team on Sunday. Sorting through the box score stats in hopes of denying that fact is pointless.

So, actual production as reflected in statistics just isn't as important as a person's feelings about the atmosphere of the game? I agree that statistics can be misleading, but I have yet to see a dominant team produce mediocre results (in terms of stats).

This thread is simply to bring the NYG fans back down to earth. I've gotten a lot of **** talked by my NYG friends and the win was nothing special....If the NYG don't step up their play, they will be lucky to do better than 8-8 and make the playoffs.

First, don't see many Giants fans who have openly gloated about their win over here. If you want to address Giants fans, maybe do it on one of their boards or, if here, go to ATN.

Also, you say that NYG better step it up or they won't do better than 8-8. I hate to think about what you think our record will be if we don't step up our play from that stinker.

This sounds like something I would have written to make myself feel better when I was 8 years old.

Giants are a better team than us and most right now. They deserved to win and dominated us for most of the game.

Obviously you didn't read so well when you were 8 either. I never said they weren't the better team, I said the Giants play was nothing special. It was like beating a one legged man in a foot race.

First, don't see many Giants fans who have openly gloated about their win over here. If you want to address Giants fans, maybe do it on one of their boards or, if here, go to ATN.

Also, you say that NYG better step it up or they won't do better than 8-8. I hate to think about what you think our record will be if we don't step up our play from that stinker.

playing like that we won't do better than 6-10

i disagree, strongly.

the giants didn't look "slightly better than us", they looked a lot better than us, and that was with a bang up 2ndary and rookie receivers. granted, the skins DID look like ass, but the Giants looked pretty good.

the only thing we could stop of theirs was the run. they marched down the field at will by passing the ball.

the stats are very deceiving in this game IMO.

That makes no sense. They marched down the field at will passing the ball but the stats are deceiving? If they marched down the field passing the ball, the stats would show they marched down the field passing the ball!

Archived