Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why do you all hate on JC so much?

Waleo32

why bother with these threads anymore.. it always ends up a circle jerk of the same five guys saying the most rediculous hate filled bitter crap I ever heard about a player on a team they supposedly like... They act like QB's are never supposed to make mistakes EVER.. they act like the only stats that matter are one's that support the opinion that JC sucks, and if there are no stats to indicate this, then they resort to, 'forget stats, did you watch the game?'.. The guy had 1 pass in the first quarter.. by the time he got to his second pass the skins were down by 2 scores.. But we can't acknowledge this fact because it doesn't support that JC sucks.. instead we'll ignore that, we'll ignore that we were playing one of the best pass rushing teams in the league.. we'll ignore that JC was very elusive throughout the game and pulled out of tight situations 9 times out of 10 to make a play but 1 time out of ten the pressure caused him to make a mistake.. which apparently is too much.. And lets just forget about that if the skins actually got that onside kick they just might of had a chance.. let's take away a humongous chunk of his attempts and call it garbage time.. Let's attack JC's personal character by calling him dumb.. let's ignore that the defense couldn't get off the field to save their lives.. let's just ignore everything else about the game except for four plays.. that's very logical... [/rant]

confidence?

Sure. Confidence.

That also begs the question...

So if Zorn has no confidence in Campbell why start him? Why not put in Collins or a developing QB in Brennan?

If Campbell has not confidence in taking risks, why? It's a contract year for him. Either he needs to throw some TD's or find a job bagging groceries at Wegman's.

My opinion is that the confidence problem is in Zorn. It's not a confidence problem with Campbell but a problem with the entire offense. The only one he seems to think can carry this offense is Portis... which is a mistake.

why bother with these threads anymore.. it always ends up a circle jerk of the same five guys saying the most rediculous hate filled bitter crap I ever heard about a player on a team they supposedly like... They act like QB's are never supposed to make mistakes EVER.. they act like the only stats that matter are one's that support the opinion that JC sucks, and if there are no stats to indicate this, then they resort to, 'forget stats, did you watch the game?'.. The guy had 1 pass in the first quarter.. by the time he got to his second pass the skins were down by 2 scores.. But we can't acknowledge this fact because it doesn't support that JC sucks.. instead we'll ignore that, we'll ignore that we were playing one of the best pass rushing teams in the league.. we'll ignore that JC was very elusive throughout the game and pulled out of tight situations 9 times out of 10 to make a play but 1 time out of ten the pressure caused him to make a mistake.. which apparently is too much.. And lets just forget about that if the skins actually got that onside kick they just might of had a chance.. let's take away a humongous chunk of his attempts and call it garbage time.. Let's attack JC's personal character by calling him dumb.. let's ignore that the defense couldn't get off the field to save their lives.. let's just ignore everything else about the game except for four plays.. that's very logical... [/rant]

Aside from the wall of text, a very good post.

Campbell made a few great plays and made a few mistakes. I really wish we would pass the ball more. For better or for worse, we need to pass the ball more. Running the ball won't win us squat this season.

Aside from the wall of text, a very good post.

Campbell made a few great plays and made a few mistakes. I really wish we would pass the ball more. For better or for worse, we need to pass the ball more. Running the ball won't win us squat this season.

oops, sorry about the wall of text.. I didn't mean to say as much as I did but somehow all that stuff just spilled out on my keyboard.. My bad..

So true...yet, they're delusional enough to think they are 'fans'.

They are the 'agenda' boys.

Lol you are right...i agree 100%

So true...yet, they're delusional enough to think they are 'fans'.

They are the 'agenda' boys.

I see. So if I criticize a player I'm not a "true fan"? But it's OK to criticize a coach right? "true fans" are allowed to do that I guess.

Been taking stupid pills have you? :doh:

I see. So if I criticize a player I'm not a "true fan"? But it's OK to criticize a coach right? "true fans" are allowed to do that I guess.

Educated fans know that the qb gets too much credit when things go right and too much blame when things go wrong.

Uneducated fans don't get past the qb.

Just sayin'

No, it's not criticizing a player, it's relentlessly dissecting every move a player makes and putting a negative spin on every single thing he does.. a snap comes in hard and down to his ankles, hits the ground, JC picks up the ball thinks fast by dumping it off to betts who makes a big play.. you know the comment made about that play, JC sucks, he fumbled a snap.. then I have to spend all week reading how you numb skulls think he's dumb and thinks slow.. pointing to two plays throughout an entire game and using that as proof.. that's not criticism.. that's a maniacle obsession with a side of agenda!

Any fan who has been a member of this board for a period of time is open to criticize anybody on this team.

Now, in my opinion, JC and the passing game played better than CP and the rushing game. Based on that assumption, it would make sense to me to criticize the play calling (Zorn) because he kept giving the ball to CP who was ineffective.

You can point out the mistakes that JC made but CP was mistake after mistake after mistake if you want to be objective.

What was JCs "agenda" when he called an audible run on 3rd and 8?

My "agenda" is to win

Currently we have only 1 QB with a winning record on the roster.....and it AIN'T JC

Who is that???

per Wikipedia..

The 1997 Buffalo Bills season was their 38th in the league. The team failed to improve upon their previous season's output of 10-6, instead finishing 6-10.[1] The team missed the playoffs for only the second time in ten seasons.

Wow, the guy turned one of the most elite teams in the league into sludge.. they never recovered from that either.. All this in his prime.. And it's funny how when the skins won games with campbell the QB had nothing to with that, but they won 4 with collins and the QB is the only reason why they did that.. do you see a pattern here?

What was JCs "agenda" when he called an audible run on 3rd and 8?

My "agenda" is to win

Currently we have only 1 QB with a winning record on the roster.....and it AIN'T JC

In point of fact, neither of our QBs have winning records. :( Todd Collins may deserve a shot, but to throw in the towel on JC after Week 1 is simply silly.

Any fan who has been a member of this board for a period of time is open to criticize anybody on this team.

Now, in my opinion, JC and the passing game played better than CP and the rushing game. Based on that assumption, it would make sense to me to criticize the play calling (Zorn) because he kept giving the ball to CP who was ineffective.

You can point out the mistakes that JC made but CP was mistake after mistake after mistake if you want to be objective.

The only reason why the score was so close was because the passing game was so effective..

On the other hand, it's 2 and 21 after a goofball play in which Randle El should have thrown the ball away, a prime time to throw the damn ball.. so what do we do, run a gut up the middle for 2yards.. next play (JC's first attempt of the game) we get 15 on a pass play, but it's short so we punt in the endzone for a touchback.. BRILLIANT!! It's all JC's fault that we didn't get that first down on 3rd and 18..

"The Only Difference

The only difference in the game was this: The Giants defense scored on a turnover and the Redskins defense did not......"

Why?

JC step into the PERFECT POCKET?.....No

JC hold the ball correctly?.................No

JC feel the pressure?...........He admitted he did not

Can't speak to if JC didn't throw the ball soon enough

I suggest you read this:

http://countertrey.blogspot.com/2009/09/zornies-17-elis-23-very-frustrating.html

Specifically the part under "More Observations" section C

Me and the author of this article were definitely watching the same game.. I agree about the frustrating play calling..

By the way, where did all the haters go??? I think this thread took a turn for the worse and reasonable people started posting.. so they all departed to the next campbell bashing thread..

"The Only Difference

The only difference in the game was this: The Giants defense scored on a turnover and the Redskins defense did not......"

Why?

JC step into the PERFECT POCKET?.....No

JC hold the ball correctly?.................No

JC feel the pressure?...........He admitted he did not

Cank speak to if JC didn't throw the ball soon enough

There it is.. one play.. this is the folly that you guys partake.. you take one or two plays where he did something wrong, noone will deny that he did something wrong.. but you will make it seem like he does that on every play and that's just not the case.. how come these campbell haters never respond to my posts unless it's an attack the messenger type response.. Explain to me why Campbell had only 1 pass attempt in the entire first quarter and by his second attempt the skins were down by 2 scores.. Explain to me why it is that when Zorn finally threw out the running section of the playbook the lead dwindled to less than a TD.. If JC sucks this bad how come when all we did was pass the offense was more effective?? explain this to me please and don't ignore my post like you guys have been doing all night.

He just needs to go PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great first post. Go join the rest of the board now. :)

Brennan is on IR by the way. Just letting you know.

Fans that want to win = Agenda Boys!

Tired of seeing a 5 year pro make more mistakes than raw rookies = Agenda Boys!

Noticing that the QB looks completely lost without a clipboard in his hand = Agenda Boys!

Wow. I guess you wanted the brilliant play of Matt Stafford being overseen by Jim Zorn's spot on play calling.

Let's get a win!

Archived