Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's obvious: Cooley > Witten...let me tell you why...

tr1

Witten vs Cooley has been beaten to death on numerous threads.

I haven't seen a good back and forth on which 2nd yr, 2nd round TE is better,

Bennett vs Davis?

Probably not fair to compare numbers since Davis will probably have less chances playing behind not only Cooley but also Yoder and we know what kind of stat-stuffer he has been in his career.

My vote: Bennett every day and twice on Sunday over Davis.

Bennett being 22 and Davis 23 should become solid contributors in their careers. They just happen to be stuck behind the NFL's elite Tight ends. Witten and Cooley both are 27 and don't seem to be going anywhere for a long time.

But if push comes to shove and I had to pick one ... I would go Bennett. Not because he is a Cowboy but from what I have seen. Bennett makes clutch catches when called upon and does what he is asked and has finally showed some maturity on the field. Not bad that he is a part time comedian also ;)

Poor Westy, just think we swept the eagles with a horrible OL, no WR's contributing outside of Moss, and a horrible punter

in 2009

we improved the OL, Samuels and Thomas are healthy

Kelly and Thomas have stepped up in year two, and Mitchell's size, wingspan, and hands... will see action in the Redzone

We now have a top 10 punter, and improved our defense.... you know the one that owned the Eagles last year

I would say at this point it is a wash. Either team would be happy to have either player.

The only thing I would throw in though is that the Redskins, while Cooley has been here have never had a legit #1 WR that had to be doubled on every single play.

The Cowboys had Terrell Owens, who was also double covered, which probably opened up a lot more holes for Witten.

In 2009, Witten is going to understand what Cooley has been feeling the past three years, as he will likely be the #2 Target in the passing game, as he is basically playing as the #2 WR out there.

Same as Cooley has had to do every season until now with the emergence of Malcolm Kelly.

So now Santana Moss is not a #1? Seriously? So you will be rolling with a bunch of #2s this year and somehow that will make Cooley more effective?

Witten will be just as effective as he has ever been this year...Roy Williams is plenty good enough to warrant attention from the defenses..

Emergence of Kelly? where? You mean the fact that this year he didn't come into camp out of shape? That is an "emergence"? Or is it the 4 preseason catches that has you so excited?

tr1 thinks WB36 is still bitter about tr1 calling him out because he abandoned his team mid-season last year.

tr1 is laughing.

But, tr1 thinks Cooley is better because he's done more with less. Cooley didn't have a lot of talent around him the last few years. Unlike Witten, he didn't have a guy who lined up with him who had defenses adjust away from the TE.

Any reasonably smart football fan would know that.

Man, so much hate on Moss....

The only 'limiting factor' for Cooley has been his QB....and that hasn't changed.

Poor Westy, just think we swept the eagles with a horrible OL, no WR's contributing outside of Moss, and a horrible punter

in 2009

we improved the OL, Samuels and Thomas are healthy

Kelly and Thomas have stepped up in year two, and Mitchell's size, wingspan, and hands... will see action in the Redzone

We now have a top 10 punter, and improved our defense.... you know the one that owned the Eagles last year

So you're predicting another sweep of the Eagles this season? And the games won't be as close as well?

Honestly, my FAVORITE thing that tr1 does is when he uses these arguments against rival fans and then you catch him doing the same exact thing. Priceless.

tr1, you can't deny that you have lambasted opposing fans for hyping rookies, can you? Then why are you doing the same exact thing?

Did you see what I said about DeSean Jackson last year?

WB, I can always count on you to play your idiot card.

Like clockwork.

:rotflmao:

I'm not so sure how much the YAC matters when comparing our receivers to theirs. One thing nobody can dispute is that Campbell won't throw into tight coverage but Romo sits to pee does it all the time. It's why Romo sits to pee has an Int a game and Campbell has under .5 a game but it also effects YAC.

Maybe if tr1 followed his supposed teams actions more than he does the Cowboys, he would be a little more knowledgeable about them. Just a thought. ;)

another poke fan talking out his :moon:

tr1 knows more about the Skins than you and Westy know about your own teams

and knows more about both of your teams than you two combined

tr1, you can't deny that you have lambasted opposing fans for hyping rookies, can you? Then why are you doing the same exact thing?

you mean like he did the Eagles Jackson last season?

as usual you completely avoid the point.....

tr1 rarely sings the praises of incoming rookies of any team much less the Skins..... so when he does it means something, unlike a certain eagle fan who over hypes several rookies on his team every season...

remember players like...

RB Moats, OT Justice, WR Reggie Brown (proclaiming 1000+ season), DT Bunley (AKA The Beast..... and shirtless sig. pics)

Just to name a few

tr1 cited stats.

tr1 thinks McD5 will always argue players from other teams are better than players on the Skins...because tr1 thinks McD5 is not a Skins fan.

tr1 hopes McD5 will admit this so that we can all move on.

tr1 hates sock puppets.

TR1 once said stats are for losers"....just sayin.

I think colley and witten are 1A and 1B in the NFL, it matters not which one is "better" they are both STUDS!

Most skins fans I know are obsessed with declaring their position players to better than Dallas'..

So why don't we do this ATN/skins fans.. might save a little time and countless threads

Cooley > Witten because he gets more YAC

Arakpo > "where" because "where" disappears and just because..

Malcolm Kelley > Crayton because ....

Campbell > Romo sits to pee because in the first drive of the second half of all away games played on natural grass in November, Campbell is superior

Deangello > Terrence Newman

London Fletcher > Brady James

Rabach > Gurode

Snyder > Jerry Jones

does that about cover it? :saber:

Most skins fans I know are obsessed with declaring their position players to better than Dallas'..

So why don't we do this ATN/skins fans.. might save a little time and countless threads

Cooley > Witten because he gets more YAC

Arakpo > "where" because "where" disappears and just because..

Malcolm Kelley > Crayton because ....

Campbell > Romo sits to pee because in the first drive of the second half of all away games played on natural grass in November, Campbell is superior

Deangello > Terrence Newman

London Fletcher > Brady James

Rabach > Gurode

Snyder > Jerry Jones

does that about cover it? :saber:

While your overall point may be true, the Skins are looking like @ss today while the Pukes looked like kings.

Archived