Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

REDSKINS SEASON TICKETS Available!!! Contact Glorydays!!!

glorydays

I have been contacted by the Washington Redskins ticket sales office about my place in line for membership and season tickets. I am a bonifide customer that has this reservation for a limited time only!!!

I can still purchase General Admission tickets of course, but I have a special offer to ANY REDSKINS FAN who would like to simply buy the tickets through me (mediated by an Adm you can trust here, if need be - let me know and ask them also). I simply buy with my name, since it's my place in line, and then when the tickets arrive to me, send them in accountable shipment - ie, FEDEX, UPS or Insured U.S.P.S. ( you will have to pay the shippping).

I cannot afford any season tickets right now and maybe even next year, so I didn't want to throw this Opp away, dig. So please if you are serious how about initially contacting that Adm to interact with me on getting these tickets to you.

I will be also fair in telling you that it is for Upper Level Sidelines and Corners (Rows 1 -15) and Upper Level End Zones (Rows 1-15)

Prices range from 1 Ticket for 10 games $999(with an additional $499 one time Initiation fee) for a total of $1,489.00 to

as many as 4 tickets for a grand total of $6,057.

Remember keep all transaction information discreet and you are encouraged to please use a mediator (suggest an Adm ) from this board to protect al transactions and to keep it real between us. No tricks and NO gimmicks. This is the real deal.

YOU CAN SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU LIKE. It may take a day for them to have it up ( I changed for you to view today), but I will also make my email avaiable - be nice ;)

Very funny Tom(GiantsFan) :laugh:

Actually I am surprised over an 8 hour period I only get a response from a Giants fan. I make not a dime, not one red cent for my place in line, as opposed to being on a waiting list next year or even 5!

Oh well, be patient, somebody probably has enough for it. None of the prices I quoted are inflated by a penny. It's the actual price quoted to me from the Washington Redskins. period.

I did the season tickets thing for a few years. To tell the truth, it got to become work going to the games Sunday after Sunday. My day usually started around 10pm Saturday night (TAILGATE CHECKLIST), then leaving Sunday around 9am and then not getting back home until after 7pm. Throw in the crazy money that I paid for my tickets and then another $100 every game spent on food, drinks and programs, I couldn't take it anymore.

So Direct TV Sunday Ticket and being able to monitor my Fantasy Football Team(s) from my couch instead of my cell phone sounds like a pretty affordable and fun Sunday afternoon for me. Equally it affords me the luxury of being LAZY! You gotta love that.

Blitz....I'm betting a couple of playoff appearance years would have eased your pain!

Glory...keep in mind, not everybody here is close enough to Maryland to make the drive do-able, and its a lot of money as you know.

This deal merely allows you to jump over people already on the waiting list.

My wife and I recieved the same offer and for two tickets it would cost us over 3000 dollars.

There was a thread a month or two back on this item but I don't remember exactly when it was. You do not lose your place on the waiting list.

I'll stay home and watch on TV for that price.

What is interesting about this is that they have apparently run out of lowers for the tailgate promotion and are now selling uppers in the front rows.

The same uppers that the ticket office told me I probably wouldn't be able to move down to for a few years. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys. I had to go to school on this and you took me. :cool: Learned some lessons and how to be more considerate.

Didn't check that thread yet, Die Hard, but in a few shakes I will.Thanks.

Tom(GiantsFan),

man you need some time at Comedy Central dude :laugh: I'll be in Manhatten Friday night and may even check out Extremeskins, should an open moment arrive Saturday morning.

Hmmm $1.00 isn't that bad after all :laugh:

Archived