Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Share your "I love Tony Romo" story.

bishtw

Here are a few:

"I don't want to say Tony's cheap, but he wore the same golf shoes from eighth grade through senior year." -BILL BERKHOLTZ, Romo sits to pee'S GOLF COACH AT BURLINGTON (WIS.) HIGH

"Basketball was his sport." -STEVE BEREZOWITZ, Romo sits to pee'S HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL COACH

"The only reason we knew about him was because I'm from Wisconsin and my mom sent me local press clippings." -ROY WITTKE, Romo sits to pee'S OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR AT EASTERN ILLINOIS

"We always go to the Final Four. Last year, we were killing time in the hotel, and he wanted to play Name That Tune." -RON KAHL, Romo sits to pee'S HIGH SCHOOL WOOD SHOP TEACHER

"Tony and Jessica have never met, so they're not dating." -LAUREN AUSLANDER, JESSICA SIMPSON'S PUBLICIST

"He was a developmental player that needed time. If he'd been cast right into this, he would not have been successful. I guarantee it." -BILL PARCELLS

"I don't think of myself as a celebrity. I'm a football player." -TONY Romo sits to pee

"He can't dance." -MARCO RIVERA, COWBOYS GUARD

"Tony had a 60-some-yard touchdown run his sophomore year, but we teased him." -ROY WITTKE

"We order movies the night before games. Tony picks girly movies, like The Break-Up or The Girl Next Door. He loves chick flicks." -JASON WITTEN, COWBOYS TIGHT END AND Romo sits to pee'S ROAD ROOMIE

"You'd be bored hanging with me." -TONY Romo sits to pee

"He tried to play guitar but never got the hang of it. He's tone-deaf." -RAMIRO Romo sits to pee JR., TONY'S DAD

"He loves Johnny Cash. "I Walk the Line" is his ringtone." -VIVIAN FULLERLOVE, Romo sits to pee'S PUBLICIST

"His poise has been surprising." JASON WITTEN

'One thing I like about Tony, he wants to know about his predecessors and why they were successful, because he knows he never will be.' -BILL PARCELLS

"I just throw to the guy who's open, so long as it's Witten." -TONY Romo sits to pee

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3641291

The time he won a playoff game .... Oh wait.

Hey, TN (and any other Cowboys fans, for that matter)...you know that gif of Romo sits to pee burying his face in his hands that I posted above?...When you saw the shot of that during the game, how did you feel at that moment about Romo sits to pee? Felt bad for him? Irrittated by him? No different?...

I'm not starting anything, just always wanted to know how Dallas fans felt seeing their QB reacting that way, regardless of whether or not the reaction really means anything ultimately.

I was looking for a "I love Tony Romo sits to pee" sign to play a joke on a friend. When I googled "I love Tony Romo sits to pee" this came up.:puke:

The funny part is the over abundant amount of membesr on the "I love Tony Romo sits to pee" board.......2

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Love-Tony-Romo sits to pee/143216

Would it be coincidence or irony that at the bottom of the page was an ad for finding sex offenders?

Hey, TN (and any other Cowboys fans, for that matter)...you know that gif of Romo sits to pee burying his face in his hands that I posted above?...When you saw the shot of that during the game, how did you feel at that moment about Romo sits to pee? Felt bad for him? Irrittated by him? No different?...

I'm not starting anything, just always wanted to know how Dallas fans felt seeing their QB reacting that way, regardless of whether or not the reaction really means anything ultimately.

How do you think we felt? We weren't exactly saying nice things at the time. :D

By then, the realization that the season was over had set in and must of us had turned the game off.

I NEVER turn a Cowboys game off and I actually sat through the Rams game. But this one, was to much. My television was off by then and It was time to get ready for the Rangers.

By then, the realization that the season was over had set in and must of us had turned the game off.

I NEVER turn a Cowboys game off and I actually sat through the Rams game. But this one, was to much. My television was off by then and It was time to get ready for the Rangers.

This was also the first game I'd ever turned off in the middle, I was pissed off and disapointed. It was worse then any of the Campo years because I felt that those teams at least tried...they just weren't any good, where as last years team had talent but no chemistry and too many prima donas and "me me me" attitudes.

This was also the first game I'd ever turned off in the middle, I was pissed off and disapointed. It was worse then any of the Campo years because I felt that those teams at least tried...they just weren't any good, where as last years team had talent but no chemistry and too many prima donas and "me me me" attitudes.

To be honest, once Tampa lost to Oakland, I knew we didn't have a chance.

I called a blowout if the scenario happened and I could just feel it coming. Not as bad, but I saw something bad coming.

Boooo!! lol...I wanted to hear some stories about seeing the replay of Romo sits to pee face down on your TVs and remotes being thrown at cats or something lol :cool:...

Boooo!! lol...I wanted to hear some stories about seeing the replay of Romo sits to pee face down on your TVs and remotes being thrown at cats or something lol :cool:...

Sorry I can't help you there. I got up, drank a beer and called up the girl I was dating at the time to have a night full of angry sex after turning off the game. I avoided all things football until wildcard weekend was over actually.

Sorry I can't help you there. I got up, drank a beer and called up the girl I was dating at the time to have a night full of angry sex after turning off the game. I avoided all things football until wildcard weekend was over actually.

Angry sex? No wonder she's an ex.

"We order movies the night before games. Tony picks girly movies, like The Break-Up or The Girl Next Door. He loves chick flicks." -JASON WITTEN, COWBOYS TIGHT END AND Romo sits to pee'S ROAD ROOMIE

"I just throw to the guy who's open, so long as it's Witten." -TONY Romo sits to pee

For some reason this makes me think of Chat's twitter comment (tweet, twit, toot?): Ocho Cinco condoms; they'll catch anything your Johnson can shoot.

I'm not exactly sure why that came to mind....

Anyways, my favorite moment is technically a T.O. moment. Everyone remembers "That's my teammate; that's my quarterback."

thumbnail.aspx?q=962150933374&id=c3f94dde3187515e0618b883e36aa5e0&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.mereorthodoxy.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2006%2f11%2fGoodEnoughtoWin_12EF4%2fimage0_thumb.png1221romo.jpg

Archived