Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help a small town girl out

l!ghtbringr

This is going to be completely out of no where but I've been a board member for a few years, don't post when there's really no need, don't start dumb threads or any other forms of asshatery so I figured I'm allowed a freebie here

But my 12 year old cousin is competing in a singing contest (granted, the prize isn't HUGE but it could be enough to get her noticed) and she could use a little ES voting help.

The link is here: http://www.noplacelikefios.com/karaoke/login.aspx?target_video_id=455 Katelyn Ritenour, video #455

and you can vote 5 times a day per email address. Just make sure you check the box that says you *don't* want to receive any Fios great offers because I don't want any hatemail for getting you signed up for spam.

But she really is a small-town girl and maybe I'm dreaming but I think her voice could really get her somewhere and she at least deserves a chance right?

As for the two chicks in front of her in the voting right now, one is a hack (no offense to her personally of course) and one isn't bad but to me she's not a talent.

Thanks for the assist

HTTR

if i ripped the video and then posted it on youtube that wouldn't help her get the votes she needs on the site.

but this isn't something serious you're registering for here, you don't need to put any account numbers or crazy passwords because you're really never going to use the site again.

so use a random email that you never use, use a fake email. use a fake name. it doesn't send a link to your mail you have to authorize or anything.

But my 12 year old cousin is competing in a singing contest (granted, the prize isn't HUGE but it could be enough to get her noticed) and she could use a little ES voting help.

But she really is a small-town girl and maybe I'm dreaming but I think her voice could really get her somewhere and she at least deserves a chance right?

Thanks for the assist

HTTR

There you go 5 votes for Katelyn, good luck. Btw way she is pretty good.

so it was easy to register, but dude, you didn't say your cousin's name to be able to vote. I tried to help but I have no clue who your 12 year old cousin is.

if you follow the link and register right away, it lets you vote for her right then and there. And then you can keep clicking "vote" and watch the video.

I voted 5 times, good luck!

The more time I spend looking at this voting system the more terrible it looks.

But I just entered in completely fake information including the email and was still allowed to vote 5 times. Not sure if the votes will take but oh well.

Hoping it's just enough for her to catch someone's eye. I think she really may be the only girl in the contest right now with anything resembling real talent.

Archived