Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins PostGame live on CSN

SIXX99

Let's play Catch!!!

Coach Blache is at again and you know....I love this dude. I was just watching the Comcast post game interview with Coach Blache and he just went off over a question regarding the pass rush. I'm not too sure who the gentleman is that is sitting next to B-Mitch, but yeah....he tore him a new one. Anyone else see this?

I saw it.

Mattich asked Blache about the pass rush. Blache answered then proceeded to rip on Mattich about how they ask the same questions all the time. Lol. "It's one thing to ask questions over and over, it's another to have to keep answering them.".

It did get quite intense.

yeah.....for some stupid reason I created a thread regarding it. I'm sure it will get yanked here soon.

But yeah I'm with Coach Blache, guy reminds me of my father. But he's got a point. Everyone whines and complains about the pass rush. We have a talented Defense we're good. We need to stop worrying. I'm just glad to see Kevin Barnes and Tryon.....YES Tryon step up!!!!!

Let's play Catch!!!

Coach Blache is at again and you know....I love this dude. I was just watching the Comcast post game interview with Coach Blache and he just went off over a question regarding the pass rush. I'm not too sure who the gentleman is that is sitting next to B-Mitch, but yeah....he tore him a new one. Anyone else see this?

LoL

dude Blache got salty real quick

Trevor looked pissed, but he did take his lumps like a pro

My sound kept cutting out and I missed what they were saying - if I could read lips I would've done fine. Recap please?

Matich asked how Blache would evaluate the pass rush and from there Blache said all kinds of stuff about people asking about pass rush and having alterior motives. I can't do it justice on a message board.

yea they reallly got into it. what was the personal foul call on the coach about again?? i heard blache talk about it but i missed the first part of it. Somethin about zorn cussing?

They said something about Jerry Gray calling a ref by their first name or something like that.

I think brady was brady. dude sidesteps pressure like no other QB in the game right now. peyton manning is close,but brady makes his OL look so much better than it is. brady and orakpo did get close to brady a few times. brady just has so much pocket presence the pass rushers never really get close.

I think brady was brady. dude sidesteps pressure like no other QB in the game right now. peyton manning is close,but brady makes his OL look so much better than it is. brady and orakpo did get close to brady a few times. brady just has so much pocket presence the pass rushers never really get close.

The Giants pass rushers did a decent job of getting to Brady

Archived