Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ravens vs. Jets Thread

JeffSchmeff

Ngata is quietly becoming one of the best dtackles in the league. He is so fun to watch too especially because of plays like that. I live like 100 yards from the stadium and I really love Baltimore as a city. So yeah, I'm going to go ahead and say I root for both the Skins and the Ravens now. I really don't care if people give me ****, being a fan of the Ravens does not take away from my intense love for the Redskins. I certainly don't get upset when the Ravens mess up like I do when the Skins mess up.

So yeah, I'm going to go ahead and say I root for both the Skins and the Ravens now. I really don't care if people give me ****, being a fan of the Ravens does not take away from my intense love for the Redskins.

I don't have a problem for people who root for afc teams as their number two team. Can't say that for everyone here though...

Not to mention that every time the Ravens play an NFC team you should be rooting for them anyway.

I actually don't like the Ravens. But I'm a big Orioles fan. I dunno I'm weird I guess. My biggest dream ever as a sports fan is the SKins beating the Ravens in a Super Bowl hosted in Dallas.

I don't have a problem for people who root for afc teams as their number two team. Can't say that for everyone here though...
I'm actually a huge Tom Brady fan and have loved watching him and the Patriots over the years :paranoid:

Graham Gano could be a money kicker in the league. He was an unreal punter at FSU but he's probably too slow to do that in the NFL. I hope he becomes the Ravens' starting kicker.

Graham Gano could be a money kicker in the league. He was an unreal punter at FSU but he's probably too slow to do that in the NFL. I hope he becomes the Ravens' starting kicker.

I hope so too. He was the Noles MVP last year. I'm scared about the kicking game for them once again haha. I don't like the Ravens but I'm definitely rooting for Gano to make the team due to my FSU bias.

Archived