Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ravens vs. Jets Thread

JeffSchmeff

Graham Gano could be a money kicker in the league. He was an unreal punter at FSU but he's probably too slow to do that in the NFL. I hope he becomes the Ravens' starting kicker.
And of course I go and jinx him. :doh:

That's alright, he's a young kicker.

Leon Washington is so money. He's exactly the kind of speed threat/return guy the Redskins could use.

yes.

im merely pointing out that even a rookie QB playing against the ravens starters was able to muster a TD whereas ours could not.

Jason would have been pulled a lot earlier and not given the chance to do that. Or it would have been run run pass with all of our recievers running short crosses with one running a go route.

yes.

im merely pointing out that even a rookie QB playing against the ravens starters was able to muster a TD whereas ours could not.

Yeah, he managed to throw a TD pass against half of the Ravens' starting defense on a completely busted coverage. Perspective has completely left this board.

wow, a touchdown pass.

wonder if campbell is watching. and im surprised he knew how fast leon washington was. theyve only been practicing for a few months!

When I thought you couldn't get any lower with this routine, you somehow find a way to drag your circus act into a thread about the Ravens/Jets game in Around the NFL. What's next? Drop by the NCAA forum and the predictions thread?

Yeah, he managed to throw a TD pass against half of the Ravens' starting defense on a completely busted coverage. Perspective has completely left this board.

You been to the Stadium recently? There have only been TWO preseason games and you would have thought we got our hindparts kicked by the Detroit Lions with the amount of negativity in that place. It's downright depressing and it embarrasses me as a Redskin fan. :doh:

Archived