Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So after game 1, who is on your cut list?

SIXX99

Jon Runyan has been cleared to play football. I would be on that first thing in the morning but then again I am not the Redskins. Perhaps they saw a different offensive line than I did tonight.

plus that 2nd round pick is burnin a whole in Cerrato's pocket. How bout trading for somebody AND bringing in Kendall.

I mean HOW can any of these things HURT? after what we all witnessed tonight.

Dude. It's called realism. They opened the game saying Coach Blache was making cuts based on tonight's performances. So if he can have a cut list, why can't we.

Tryon and Henson are finished.

im not saying that anyone cant have a cut list. its your right and i wont infringe on that what im saying is relax a bit and maybe check next week out before cutting someone like davis....

yes tryon got beat like a rented mule and if blanche decides then hasta la vista. However i feel that the readiness to crucify zorn and the o after one preseason game is a tad premature.

by all means cut away i just find some decisons funnier then others.

Fred Davis isn't going anywhere. As others have said, the fumbling issue can be worked on. The guy caught what was thrown to him and looked great until he caughed up the ball. The guy is seriously quick for a dude his size. When I was watching at first I couldn't tell exactly who it was and I was like "damn, who is that WR? he is quick". Give him a little time.

However i feel that the readiness to crucify zorn and the o after one preseason game is a tad premature.

by all means cut away i just find some decisons funnier then others.

Considering how the '08 season ended, it would have behooved Zorn to start out the preseason on a higher note than this.

Fred Davis isn't going anywhere. As others have said, the fumbling issue can be worked on. The guy caught what was thrown to him and looked great until he caughed up the ball. The guy is seriously quick for a dude his size. When I was watching at first I couldn't tell exactly who it was and I was like "damn, who is that WR? he is quick". Give him a little time.

Yep, can't wait on him to sit on the bench as the number 2 TE, as opposed to number 3. How many backup TEs really add much to a season?

I thought we were done with the 10 yard cushion. Hate that soooooooooooo much. :mad:

As for who gets cut.

Tryon, Dutch, and Hansen NEED to go. Maybe Hagans aswell.

Greg Blache IS Greg Willams. We are seeing the exact bend but don't break defense with no sacks and no turnovers and stuffing the run only to creat a 3rd and 6 which turns into a first down after yet another completed pass.

10 yard cushions and playing the deep ball instead of cutting off the inside slant pass. geeesh. it really gets old. No we don't give up a lot of points but thats because the other team keeps kicking field goals and adding a TD or 2 and then they try to kill the clock. Greg Williams welcome back.

just heard the radio announcer say that Zorn was going to be cracking the whip at Redskins park this week. Ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha.

thats about the funniest thing I ever heard. Zorn getting mad, being a beast and cracking a whip. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah .

Greg Blache IS Greg Willams. We are seeing the exact bend but don't break defense with no sacks and no turnovers and stuffing the run only to creat a 3rd and 6 which turns into a first down after yet another completed pass.

10 yard cushions and playing the deep ball instead of cutting off the inside slant pass. geeesh. it really gets old. No we don't give up a lot of points but thats because the other team keeps kicking field goals and adding a TD or 2 and then they try to kill the clock. Greg Williams welcome back.

Youre Right !

ah, the first pre-season game is the end of the world. How did i know people are gonna overreact. IMHO i think Tryon will be fine. The times he got beat he was left on an island in the slot against guys 4 inches taller than he was. Even Blache said he liked what he saw from Tryon except the times he was left on an island in man. I think he is suited for more zone like D. Hall.

ah, the first pre-season game is the end of the world. How did i know people are gonna overreact. IMHO i think Tryon will be fine. The times he got beat he was left on an island in the slot against guys 4 inches taller than he was. Even Blache said he liked what he saw from Tryon except the times he was left on an island in man. I think he is suited for more zone like D. Hall.

Thank you! you saw it too..a Fan on here was acting like i made up those comments from Blache...thanxs

Oz_Wizard_behind_the_curtain-2006.08.28-06.31.22.jpg

"Pay no attention to that crappy performance!"

How can this be, when...

1) Greg Williams AND Greg Blache both had defenses in the Top Tier of the league in their respective seasons.

2) Our defense is beating the hell out of our offense, as has been the case, for seemingly the last decade. So we should be concentrating on offense.

According to Blache, Tryon was playing the position the way he wants his DB's to play..Blache said "you can tell he is not a rookie no more, he did what we asked".....interesting:(

yea i saw that too and thought it was interesting that he wasnt dissapointed with tryon. blache is known for throwing the young guys out in bad situations to see how they will handle it so i think that was what he was doing. i dont think tryon will be put in those man to man situations on and island too often during regular season so it might not be as bad as it looks.

i think henson could be gone tommorow and hagans may as well be 2.

im not really a cult of colt guy but hagans had position on the defender before colt through the ball and the defender beat him to it for the interception.

he also dropped the campbell pass that was a little high but campbell had pressure so i dont want to place the blame solely on the pass. hagans should have had it.

devin clark was awful

Archived