Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So after game 1, who is on your cut list?

SIXX99

I think we need to step back from Davis. Fumbling is correctable (remember Tiki Barber anyone). However, he made plays. He caught the balls thrown to him.

Atleast Davis made the catches. Unlike Hagens who got balls in his hand and missed the catch.

Henson Henson Henson Henson. He was jogging all nite, alllll nite. Then dropped an easy pick and acted like he was upset about it. How we was drafted just baffles me.:doh:

If that was the #58, he was sucking it up quite a bit.

Fred Davis. Seriously. If you can't hold on to the football you can't play in this league.

okay he had a bad game for sure. Now its the first real playing time for him since he got here. In a sense he is still like a rookie because he was so far behind last year and I believe he only woke up a couple of months ago from sleeping.)ha ha but really he needs to wake up and contribute from here on out or he gets cut. There is no year number THREE for him if he can't contribute.

This is too funny oh noes the sky is falling quick cut everybody fire zorn and lets just sign a whole team of free agents... Seriously its preseason people the time to mostly look at backups and bubble starters and on top of that its the first game of said preseason its not week 5 of the season where were 0-4. People that get bummed over a preseason loss and want to blow the whole team up are a little on the sad side. the starters where out there for a whole 2 series to knock a bit of rust off then its time to pack it in till next week where they will play a bit longer and you may even see portis in the mix for that one. the only thing this game really showed me was tryon needs work and colt is not in any way shape or form infalliable. what makes me happy is hackett caught a couple of balls and there was a redskins game on the tv. I dont care that they lost the first game of the preseason tell me next preseason without help will you remember the play by play of this one no.. Because its nothing more than glorified scrimmages to get your back ups used to game speed and evaluate who needs to stay and who needs to go. Davis will be safe because while fumbles are bone head plays he will make more plays for the offense then mistakes like that although if i was colt brennan id be a bit worried due to the fact that chase daniel could show me up and take my job.

davis is not getting cut...c'mon people

tryon has shown the coaches in practice that he has potential so he isnt gone just yet

robert henson looked AWFUL...hagans didnt help himself any tonight

According to Blache, Tryon was playing the position the way he wants his DB's to play..Blache said "you can tell he is not a rookie no more, he did what we asked".....interesting:(

This is too funny oh noes the sky is falling quick cut everybody fire zorn and lets just sign a whole team of free agents... Seriously its preseason people the time to mostly look at backups and bubble starters and on top of that its the first game of said preseason its not week 5 of the season where were 0-4. People that get bummed over a preseason loss and want to blow the whole team up are a little on the sad side. the starters where out there for a whole 2 series to knock a bit of rust off then its time to pack it in till next week where they will play a bit longer and you may even see portis in the mix for that one. the only thing this game really showed me was tryon needs work and colt is not in any way shape or form infalliable. what makes me happy is hackett caught a couple of balls and there was a redskins game on the tv. I dont care that they lost the first game of the preseason tell me next preseason without help will you remember the play by play of this one no.. Because its nothing more than glorified scrimmages to get your back ups used to game speed and evaluate who needs to stay and who needs to go. Davis will be safe because while fumbles are bone head plays he will make more plays for the offense then mistakes like that although if i was colt brennan id be a bit worried due to the fact that chase daniel could show me up and take my job.

Dude. It's called realism. They opened the game saying Coach Blache was making cuts based on tonight's performances. So if he can have a cut list, why can't we.

Tryon and Henson are finished.

Dude, double spacing and paragraphs are your friend.

its really about HEART or lack of it. This team has no heart. The coach seems to whisper or stutter when he's talking. He does not motivate or strike fear into guys or whatever else it takes to get guys foaming at the mouth.

Zorn seems kind of wimpy and you have to wonder why these players seem to be just showing up to perform calistentics on the field.

Agree with others who have said Clark, Henson, and Hagans looked bad. None were likely to make the roster before tonight, so no biggie.

K. Moore looked good, laying a few licks. Orakpo and Jarmon were solid, too.

Rock is going to be less productive at KR with the elimination of the wedge rule.

Dude. It's called realism. They opened the game saying Coach Blache was making cuts based on tonight's performances. So if he can have a cut list, why can't we.

Tryon and Henson are finished.

I hope that is a true quote from Blache. If only the Redskins would come out and CUT 3 or 4 players this weekend, then suddenly there might be a sense of urgency with some of these players and perhaps even some heart in next weeks game.

Atleast Davis made the catches. Unlike Hagens who got balls in his hand and missed the catch.

Fred Davis is nice! you Fans are always foolish around this time of the year! If Davis caught 5TD's passes today we would all say It's just the Preseason...trust I've seen it done here before..Sean Taylor had 3forced turnovers in his debut,one being a pick six...Fans" Its just the preseason ,the guys he is playing against won't even make the team"...Hypocrisy...a double standard ... if You do good its a overatted preformance,if you play bad you are a bust:doh:

Both teams offensive lines looked bad. Ours just looked worse.....:doh:

Horrible, I thought last preseason was bad but WOW. How many times were the QBs rushed?? I lost count.

We all should pray that the starting OLine holds up the entire season or the redskins are done.

Horrible, I thought last preseason was bad but WOW. How many times were the QBs rushed?? I lost count.

We all should pray that the starting OLine holds up the entire season or the redskins are done.

Colt was constantly scrambling and nobody ever got set in the pocket. It was awful.

its really about HEART or lack of it. This team has no heart. The coach seems to whisper or stutter when he's talking. He does not motivate or strike fear into guys or whatever else it takes to get guys foaming at the mouth.

Zorn seems kind of wimpy and you have to wonder why these players seem to be just showing up to perform calistentics on the field.

Youre right:DZorn has no heart

Archived