Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Big smile on my face...

Farbod21

Sometimes its nice to take a step back and look at the big picture. I started my day off this morning (I am on the west coast) with checking the blogs and news sites to see how redskins practice went today. I just stared at the pictures and player comments when it hit me, finally.

Its football season. Preseason is about to start. Our young players are trying to make the team and our vets are laughing and hazing with the enthusiasm of teenagers.

I love sports. Im talking everything from golf to soccer. I even follow japanese baseball. However I love players and the sports in general. Except when it comes to the NFL. I have one favorite team in all professional sports. One team that I follow religiously no matter who is on the team. The Washington Redskins.

This morning football season finally hit me and like a little kid on christmas morning I realized how lucky I am to have all the fun players to root for. We have chris cooley, who honestly is the most likable athlete I can remember. Clinton Portis and his many characters. Fat Albert and Big Mike Williams. Landry and Hall in the secondary. Fred Smoot's mouth. A young fun coach in Zorn. Buges. I said BUGES! It goes on and on...

Yes, I know this is a pointless rant, and you probably hate me right now, but its finally football season and I have a big smile on my face...

Go Skins :helmet:

Dude! What the hell does this have to do with Jason Campbell,Colt Brennan,Thomas,and or Hamstrings?

:D Nice change of pace, huh?

Farbod, I can relate. It's coming man.. I've definitely felt a renewing of that childhood sense that Christmas is right around the corner.. I remember how it used to take FOREVER for it to get here..

Here we go again! :laugh:

Archived