Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AFC North

ZIBBY28

Call me crazy, but I think Cincinnati will finish second in the division. Their defense was really good late last season and they got even better during the offseason. And not to mention getting a healthy Carson Palmer back with potentially their best tight end in several years.

1. Pittsburgh

2. Cincinnati

3. Baltimore

4. Cleveland

Call me crazy, but I think Cincinnati will finish second in the division. Their defense was really good late last season and they got even better during the offseason. And not to mention getting a healthy Carson Palmer back with potentially their best tight end in several years.

1. Pittsburgh

2. Cincinnati

3. Baltimore

4. Cleveland

I agree with this.

I'm not sure that makes Cinncy a playoff team I see them playing near 9-7. I think Baltimore takes a step back this season. I still think they are an 8 or 9 win team, but too many things bounced their way last season.

I never liked the hiring of Mangni in Cleveland, and I think their QB situation is bad either direction they decide to go.

1. Pittsburgh

2. Cincinnati

3. Baltimore

4. Cleveland

You are crazy. :silly:

Cincy has had exactly two winning season in the last 20 years. Their qb has a losing record and has not been healthy for what two or three years now? They lost one of their best receivers, and though their defense was okay (12th in the league) that's not enough.

You are crazy. :silly:

Cincy has had exactly two winning season in the last 20 years. Their qb has a losing record and has not been healthy for what two or three years now? They lost one of their best receivers, and though their defense was okay (12th in the league) that's not enough.

Lol.

I don't see why people like to bring up stats like "Cincy has had exactly two winning seasons in the last 20 years." I mean really, what does that have to do with THIS year?

Lol.

I don't see why people like to bring up stats like "Cincy has had exactly two winning seasons in the last 20 years." I mean really, what does that have to do with THIS year?

You're right, who cares that that organization has shown that it does not know how to win games? Who cares that they get routinely destroyed by every team in their own division (yes, even the Browns can take them once a year)? I mean previous standings have no effect at all. The Bengals will probably face the Raiders in the AFC CG and meet the Lions in the Super Bowl, right?

It's hard to argue with that logic, but I will humbly point out that the Bengals have many of the same players who went 0-8 in the first half of the year and that just might have an effect this year.

Ravens fans haven't had QB debates like we do here in the Stadium.

You would be surprised. There are many people who firmly believe that our back-up qb: Troy Smith should be given the opportunity to start games next year.

I can't say that our discussions have been anywhere near as intense, obsessive, or down right creepy (no offense) as the one's on this message board, but we have had our fair share of "Bench the starter, start the bencher" threads.

I agree with this.

I'm not sure that makes Cinncy a playoff team I see them playing near 9-7. I think Baltimore takes a step back this season. I still think they are an 8 or 9 win team, but too many things bounced their way last season.

I never liked the hiring of Mangni in Cleveland, and I think their QB situation is bad either direction they decide to go.

I agree with you guys too.

1. Pittsburgh 11-5

2. Cincinnati 9-7

3. Baltimore 8-8

4. Cleveland 5-11

You're right, who cares that that organization has shown that it does not know how to win games? Who cares that they get routinely destroyed by every team in their own division (yes, even the Browns can take them once a year)? I mean previous standings have no effect at all. The Bengals will probably face the Raiders in the AFC CG and meet the Lions in the Super Bowl, right?

It's hard to argue with that logic, but I will humbly point out that the Bengals have many of the same players who went 0-8 in the first half of the year and that just might have an effect this year.

Oh my God. in 1998 Cincinnati lost to Pittsburgh. They should just give up on the season already! Why should they even put their pads on?!?

Whatever record you think the AFC North teams will finish with...take away one win and add one loss to each team. Remember they play the Detroit Staffords this year.

:doh:

Steelers : 11-5

Bengles 9-7

Ravens 6-10

Cleveland 4-12

Deal with it. The Bengles will suprise, the ravens go in a downward spiral. Oher will look terrible.

you probably havent ever seen Oher play, have you? he has looked nothing less than a high-calibler RT so far throughout OTAs and training camp.. if you think that'll be the record for the ravens, thats fine, but i dont understand how you can just sit there and say "Oher will look terrible" w/o backing your statement up. it makes you sound unreasonable/uneducated... im not saying you are, but that was kind of just a blanket statement with no meaning

Browns 15-1

Bengals 14-2

Ravens 2-14

Steelers 1-15

good joke.

Archived