Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama: Happy Birthday

ljs

For what he has already wrought on this nation, and 4 generations of Americans that are yet to be born, OBAMA hardly deserves a happy birthday. What a joke....is this thread a gag?

no gag at all. considering I voted for McCain- and pretty much don't agree with most of what Obama is doing- I still have respect for our President. You can disagree with someone, and still have respect for what they do, or the job they have.

Of course it's his birthday!!! Good grief people. Do you need proof?!?

The "Mombasa" part is just a typo, I'm sure.

Guess we gotta tell David Jeffery Bomford of Australia Happy B-Day as well :hysterical:

And don't forget E.F. Lavander is Earth Friendly Lavander is a good detergent too ;)

Libertarian is code for "I don't want to be labeled a GOPer because of their failure the past 8 years".

Naw. We have some real libertarians on the Tailgate.

But I don't think they want to make any claim to Glenn Beck and his views. :laugh:

Libertarian is code for "I don't want to be labeled a GOPer because of their failure the past 8 years".

Out of curiosity, what does one call those who don't want to be called a Democrat because of their failure in the House and Senate during the same period?

during the same period? history rewrite incoming!!!!!

I apologize. I wasn't clear. 2006-2008 was during the 2000-2008 period. That's all I meant. History rewrite complete.

As for the 2008-2010 extension of that Democrat-controlled congress...

raycharles.jpg

Archived