Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sirius XM Jack UP Fees...ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS

heyholetsgogrant

Because of the variety, because you can listen to the stations wherever you are. I hate being in a town that has **** for FM radio.

I love my Sirius.

You expect them to cover the expense the Music Industry is putting on them? That isn't very realistic.

I guess, but my commute is only 20 minutes so I can stand to listen to Mike and Mike or Elliot in the Morning for that span.

After Stern retires in 2010 I and probably 60% of the customers will be leaving. I get it only for Stern and never have time to listen to anything else anyway...

By mid 2011, if Stern does indeed retire like he has been saying, then i would suspect Sirius will no more.

Amen. Howard rules.

I don't understand why people pay for radio.

Main reason I got it, was because the Classic Rock station in Vegas that I listened to suddenly changed their format one night. Instead of playing rock, they started playing all kinds of stuff you hear on the oldies stations, fired all of the good dj's and never said a word to their listeners about it. The other classic rock station here blows chunks. Can't stand them or their dj's. The main "rock" station plays so much crap that I believe the dj's there have to force themselves from laughing as they spout how great the crappy new song from the crappy new band is.

I also said I would never pay for radio, but, all of this caused me to rethink. A friend lent me his sirius radio for a few days and I then went and got the lifetime subscription. I have not looked back.

People at one time said they would never pay for TV either. Does anyone know anyone that does not have cable or satellite now? I have no problem paying for it, if it has what I like. Even though radio is free, the stations in Vegas are really crappy.

I don't understand why people pay for radio.

If I paid, Howard Stern would be the only reason. For music I have my iPod, and I can hear news on terrestrial (only news and a few talk radio shows are bearable on terrestrial)

Archived