Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 10 Players In Uniforms That Just Look Wrong. What player tops your list?

deejaydana

And I think ACW's point was that it was wrong to see him in the hometown's team uniform because he was such a horrible pick (in a weak draft.)
:yes:

And it wasn't a terrible draft. It produced these All-Stars:

-Gasol

-J. Johnson

-Parker

-Gil!

-Okur

And these players:

-Chandler

-Eddy Curry (better than Kwame)

-Radmanovic

-R. Jefferson

-Troy Murphy

-Brendan

Spiff - surprised you didn't say Eddie Murray. Always weird seeing him in a Indians jersey (as well as the Mets and Dodgers jersey).

I guess Murray going away from Baltimore happened early on enough to where I didn't know any better. Yeah, he looked weird in other uniforms, but its not like he wasn't productive in those towns, either.

But while we're here, the weirdest Eddie Murray version, definitely Anaheim:

5841065.jpg

Hideous.

:yes:

And it wasn't a terrible draft. It produced these All-Stars:

-Gasol

-J. Johnson

-Parker

-Gil!

-Okur

And these players:

-Chandler

-Eddy Curry (better than Kwame)

-Radmanovic

-R. Jefferson

-Troy Murphy

-Brendan

The top of the draft was atrocious. It was a toss up between the 3 high schoolers and lets be real. Not a single one of them has turned out to be even close to top 5 worthy. Gasol was a possibility but that was before Euros were in style. They were still thought of as soft then and I seem to remember something about Michael not being really big on Kukoc so there was no chance he would take Gasol.

-J. Johnson - 10th overall and at SG wasn't really a need at all.

-Parker - Last pick of the 1st round. Another Euro.

-Gil! - 2nd pick of the dreaded 2nd round

-Okur - 9th pick of the 2nd, 38th overall. Another Euro

-Chandler - Took him about 7 years to have a very good season. Had two of them and then slipped back to above average (to be fair injuries have really hampered him.)

-Eddy Curry (better than Kwame) - A fat disaster. He played in 3! games last year because D'Antoni is tired of his lazy, out of shape, worthless POS ass.

-Radmanovic - Seriously?

-R. Jefferson - 13th overall. Good player though.

-Troy Murphy - 14th overall. I've always liked Murphy.

-Brendan - Look, we're all excited to have him back. We desperately need him. But he's only solid.

Now there was a rumor at the time that Chicago was offering Brand and possibly the #3 pick for the 1st overall pick. Now if that is true then not taking it is one of the greatest fails of all time.

I will never forgive MJ for his time with the Wiz. He set us back AT LEAST half a decade. Don't want to get into this again but: retirement tour inflated the value of the team and cost us the high draft picks we needed and actually deserved. Instead of Yao, Amare or Caron we got Jarred Jeffries. Instead of Lebron (ugh), DWade, Melo, Bosh or even Kaman we got Jarvis Hayes. Because of MJ.

When the **** did this happen????

I remember the Cardinals bit, I was heartbroken. Had no idea about the Dolphins.

Wait, maybe I did and just chose to forget....I cant remember.

My best friend is a Fins fan. :doh:

By the way - who is the second Yankee. Put me in mind of Steve Balboni.

Archived