Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley Zone: Cooley Fishes with ESPN's Rachel Nichols for E:60

SIXX99

Cooley being all over TV and Internet bug me.

You are a funny guy... kinda... but after the cow burning and those stupid mustard peanut butter and ham sandwiches, its time to take a time out from video appearances. Go learn how to block

I am with you dude...he is such an attention whore that's what he brings from opposing secondarys....they want to shut his ass down! I would like to see him more under the radar...

Yea I agree. Who does he think he is, trying to have a life outside of football and all that? He should know he has a responsibility to be thinking and living football 24/7.

What does he think he is? A human being?!?!

/sarcasm

She's completely average looking. Some of you guys must be pretty hard up.

There is a rumor though that she has full sleeve tattoos. This is constantly referenced on the Dan Patrick Show. The myth is perpetuated by the fact she is seemingly always shown in long sleeve attire. I did notice on ESPN today though that her sleeves only covered a little over half-way down her forearms. So if she has sleeve tat's, they would probably be from the elbow up.... which would still raise her level of hotness exponentially. Sleeve tattoos on a chick are the essence of hot. Look how hot they made a rather pedestrian looking Maggie Gyllenhaal seem in "Stranger than Fiction". Need I say more?

So the gist of this post is that I'm curious to see if she's wearing some sort of long-sleeved shirt when she goes fishing with Cooley. It would seem kind of awkward to do so. Therefore I think the great mystery of Rachel Nichols' sleeve tatoos will finally be resolved. Potential big news in the world of The Dan Patrick Show, if nowhere else.

Well now that I've actually clicked the link, I see they already filmed this spot. There are pictures of the two fishing.... in Wyoming.....in June..... and the chick is wearing long sleeves.

What is she trying to hide? Inquiring minds wanna know. Does she have tattoos or not?!

The mystery continues.....

She looks like the goblins girlfriend....I was dissapointed when I saw that picture because I was thinking about sage steele

Sage-Steele2.jpg

sagesteele2b.JPG

She is so damn sexy. I think she is mixed with white. Mixed raced females always look good.

{Pam Oliver might be better though}

pam-oliver.jpg

pam+oliver.jpg

:D

Rachel Nichols is not attractive, and she does that annoying newscaster voice all the time.

Jaime Little FTW. Almost makes watching NASCAR worthwhile. Also, Wendi Nix is looking pretty good lately, since she lost all that weight.

P.S. When is that episode supposed to air?

She's completely average looking. Some of you guys must be pretty hard up.

There is a rumor though that she has full sleeve tattoos. This is constantly referenced on the Dan Patrick Show. The myth is perpetuated by the fact she is seemingly always shown in long sleeve attire. I did notice on ESPN today though that her sleeves only covered a little over half-way down her forearms. So if she has sleeve tat's, they would probably be from the elbow up.... which would still raise her level of hotness exponentially. Sleeve tattoos on a chick are the essence of hot. Look how hot they made a rather pedestrian looking Maggie Gyllenhaal seem in "Stranger than Fiction". Need I say more?

I've seen her report before in a short sleeved black shirt. Don't remember the exact event she was covering, but definitely no tats, at least on her arms.

Rachel Nichols is not good looking...in the least bit. Sage Steele is a lanky bum joint. And Pam Oliver is definitely phat but her face is questionable.

The best girl in all of the sports broadcasting world is Adriana Monsalve from ESPN Deportes

Adriana_Monsalve.jpg

i dont think there are any tats. I looked on google and there are 2 pics of her talking to brett farve...both in short sleeve black shirts

Well someone needs to email The Dan Patrick Show with this link, because they bring it up everytime her name is mentioned.

Not it.

im sorry but isn't anyone kind of thinking that cooley cares more bout his website/tv career a lil more than football?? it just seems like that seems more of a focus than maybe football.. i hope i'm wrong but im this far away from callin him hollywood. hes like our TO just minus the mouth and the locker room distractions.. don't get me wrong i love cooley and hate TO but it just seems like both love the lime light......

Archived