Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley Zone: Cooley Fishes with ESPN's Rachel Nichols for E:60

SIXX99

Cooley being all over TV and Internet bug me.

You are a funny guy... kinda... but after the cow burning and those stupid mustard peanut butter and ham sandwiches, its time to take a time out from video appearances. Go learn how to block

haha. This post was quoted near the back of that paper they hand out at Metro stops. Examiner, I think

im sorry but isn't anyone kind of thinking that cooley cares more bout his website/tv career a lil more than football?? it just seems like that seems more of a focus than maybe football.. i hope i'm wrong but im this far away from callin him hollywood. hes like our TO just minus the mouth and the locker room distractions.. don't get me wrong i love cooley and hate TO but it just seems like both love the lime light......

don't be overpresumptious. stan hixon said cooley's body is more fit than he has seen, and he is blocking better. there is no need to worry that the guy is diversifying himself and trying to make some money. more players need to take notes so they can set themselves up for life after football.

if all this extracurricular stuff ever translates to the field or lockrroom, then we can bash him. but for now, you can't knock his hustle.

Archived