Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The $17,500 Super Nintendo Video Game

Ned Flanders

All jokes aside, I think Gary Coleman had one of these bad boys for sale when he dumped his collection a few months back. It's kinda like having one of those Championship Editions of madden that were floating around in 94/95.

At first glance, I thought it was a Zelda game...I think the original also came out in gold, if I remember correctly. God, looking at that thing brings back memories.

I guess, if someone will buy a bowl of cereal that 1/2 of it had been turned green from the inside of the bowl & was claimed to look like the Eagles symbol for $785, $25,000 for a rare gold NES game isn't that surprising. Yes, a bowl of cereal...milk & all. Anyone else remember that?

At first glance, I thought it was a Zelda game...I think the original also came out in gold, if I remember correctly. God, looking at that thing brings back memories.

I guess, if someone will buy a bowl of cereal that 1/2 of it had been turned green from the inside of the bowl & was claimed to look like the Eagles symbol for $785, $25,000 for a rare gold NES game isn't that surprising. Yes, a bowl of cereal...milk & all. Anyone else remember that?

Yes, the original Zelda game was gold (I have it ;)). It later came out in grey, which is actually more rare than the gold version. Same with Zelda II.

Archived