Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ROLL CALL: Please post your all your Redskins pics here now!!!

Die Hard

Professional ExtremeSkins wallpaper coming soon.

I've been collecting for the past 3 years.. and I have a HUGE library. But admittedly some of you have found great pics that I had never seen before. And God knows I tried :)

Anyways, I need anything and everything you've got. Including Redskins logos. I need high quality/resolution pics though... definitely no blurry pics. And they need to be medium to large size (ie. no small thumbnails).

Feel free to post them in this thread.

If you want... you can forward them to me in a zip file and send it via email at dh@extremeskins.com

I need them in the next two days... so post'em if you got'em. Don't worry if you posted them before.. feel free to post them again here. Don't worry about duplicates... I'll work my way through them :)

Good start BCS. However, this reminds me... perhaps I should'v been a little more specific.

The classic pics of older Redskins are cool. Let's stay away from the likes of the Jeff George's, Skip Hicks', Shane Matthews' type of Redskins. Remember these are going to be your wallpaper... do you really want to look at those guys? :D

The one of Bruce Smith is great... be he's not going to be here next year. So let's get some of player's that will be here for awhile and the nucleus of the team - in addition to the some of the older players.

I'd like Gibbs, Riggins, Marshall, Lachey etc... plus guys like Ramsey, Arrington, Trotter, Armstead, Champ, Smoot, Jansen, Samuels, Betts, Watson, Gardner, Rock...

as the season progresses... we can add photos of guys like Jacobs, Thomas, Coles, etc.

WRArrington2.jpg

a_favre_i.jpg

141847_arringtoncolts.JPG

a_redskins_i.jpg

wasten1007.jpg

a_trotter_hi.jpg

skinslose1.jpg

---------

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

Ok, what do I have to do to get that L.T. pic as my avatar?????

Hmmmm, I am probably going to regret that I asked that.

Does the term "dental dam" ring a bell?

FYI on that play Jacoby made a great block on LT allowing Rypien the time he needed to hit a wide open Gary Clark for 6. :silly:

Damn Ratty.... that LaVar one is PERFECT. He's going to do a proto for us shortly... I gave him a zip of LaVar pics and Champ. Hopefully, he's done Champ... so I can include that pic.

Thanks dude.

I got a boatload of Gardner. There's surprisingly a good number of full body action shots of him.. probably the 2nd most next to Champ Bailey.

But I gotta admit... Stephen Davis was by far the most photogenic. Photographers got a mess of awesome actions shots of him. Would've made awesome wallpaper.

"FYI on that play Jacoby made a great block on LT allowing Rypien the time he needed to hit a wide open Gary Clark for 6"

couldnt be, jacobys wearing the skins 50th aniversary patch of there years in washington . That play was from 1986 before rypien was around!

Originally posted by Lachey79

"FYI on that play Jacoby made a great block on LT allowing Rypien the time he needed to hit a wide open Gary Clark for 6"

couldnt be, jacobys wearing the skins 50th aniversary patch of there years in washington . That play was from 1986 before rypien was around!

WTF!!! LACHEY79!!! WHOSE TEAM ARE YOU ON DUDE!!?? ;)

I HAD TO STICK UP FOR MY MAN BIG JAKE (especially since it looked like LT had him beat and beat BAAAAD) EVEN IF I HAD TO BE, SHALL WE SAY, CREATIVE IN THE PROCESS.

Er uhm I think if you look at it again you'll see that what you thought was a 50th aniversary patch is really just a "go skins" sticker which was very common at that time. Right? :twitch:

p.s. Good catch Lachey. (mutters under breath) ''Done in by a fershmuggin motherloving 50th aniv. patch!''

"WTF!!! LACHEY79!!! WHOSE TEAM ARE YOU ON DUDE!!??

I HAD TO STICK UP FOR MY MAN BIG JAKE (especially since it looked like LT had him beat and beat BAAAAD) EVEN IF I HAD TO BE, SHALL WE SAY, CREATIVE IN THE PROCESS.

Er uhm I think if you look at it again you'll see that what you thought was a 50th aniversary patch is really just a "go skins" sticker which was very common at that time. Right?

p.s. Good catch Lachey. (mutters under breath) ''Done in by a fershmuggin motherloving 50th aniv. patch!''"

-Oh yeah, your right! I couldnt see it at 1st, but that is the very common "GO SKINS" patch that jake used to wear.

:silly:

Archived