Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Network - Cowboy luv

dwbiggs

So I turn to the NFL Network and all night there are shows about the Cowboys...seems like 80% of their programming is either on the Cowboys or Patriots lately. Why all the Cowboy Love?

The Dallas Cowboys are a train wreck...and everybody likes to watch a train wreck....its about ratings and this is the off season not much going on. Madison VA...grew up in Orange Co myself...Hornet for life...LOL

Didn't you hear they're America's team!!!! With the best qb in the NFL!!! And the best receivers!!! In fact, their clear superiority over the rest of the league is explains their constant December and post-season success!

:hysterical:

Good one.

I'm about to take the NFL Network off of my favorites list.

Way too much Cowboys **** they are showing lately.

Did Jerry Jones become the program director of the NFL Network?

So I turn to the NFL Network and all night there are shows about the Cowboys...seems like 80% of their programming is either on the Cowboys or Patriots lately. Why all the Cowboy Love?

What's this "lately" thing?

It is what it is, they always have been and always will be the establishments team. I blame the star. It's all connected to that ******* star.

On the plus side, it makes it even funnier when the implosion occurs and they fall flat on their ass' every year after all the hype. :D

Hail.

I mean look at all the threads in the ATN about the Cowpukes!!! There is all kinds of love for them in here too.

love??!! :thud:

you obviously don't read the threads.... because if you did, you would never have used the word "love" :rotflmao:

Not just on the NFL Network. I mean look at all the threads in the ATN about the Cowpukes!!! There is all kinds of love for them in here too. I hardly come in here because of all the Cowboys threads.

Stop the madness!!!!!

:dallasuck :point2sky :dallasuck

You should stop and read some...we're just doing some factual analysis.

Archived