Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seats...Question section 441

SkinsCrushCowboys

I'm also in 441, also aisle. Real happy with the view, I can see the whole field and see plays develop. Aisle seats are great and suck at the same time. Easy to get in and out but you have to get up for EVERYBODY to get by.

I walked from the private tailgate lot once with my 11 yr. old daughter and she didnt complain once and I think the new lot is going to be a little closer than the tailgate lot, especially since it was raining and we had to walk all the way around and couldnt use the shortcut down the hill.

What I'm saying is, I dont think it's gonna be a terrible walk.

Yeah it really doesn't look like a huge walk IMO, just about the same as the Red Lot maybe a little more.

I park in the non-Redskins owned, grass lot known as the Tailgate Park & Walk lot each week. Basically across the street from the new Gray Lot. The walk from the grass lot is equivalent to the walk from the lot directly across from Jericho. It was Blue, then Red, then Blue again. I quit keeping track. The walk is 15 minutes. The in an out from the gray lot will be easier than the green lot.

Just got seats seasontiz seats in section 441, end zone, low and on aisle. Cannot get a good viewpoint. Anyone sat up here and have any thoughts?

HTTR:helmet:

I used to have season tix in 441. they are precisely center end zone. Very good seats to see they play unfold (if you can get past being up so high:))

Archived