Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

15 years ago, today

The Evil Genius

When I see this I always think of the line in Arrested development when the father is looking to buy a car and goes to the ford dealership and says "Do you still sell white bronco's"? and the salesman says

"No- After OJ and the whole car chase away from Police we were worried about the image of the Bronco. But I can show you a nice white Escape if you like...."

I remember the joke about LAPD arresting John Elway, because they were on the lookout for a slow moving white Bronco.

Also remembering some comic saying that LAPD has leaked the info that when OJ was arrested, he had a passport and $20K in cash in the car with him. OJ's lawyers are furious. They thought they'd gotten it all.

I remember this like it was yesterday. A few buddies and I were on a creek bank getting high as a mother****er and across the creek, somebody leans out his window while driving past and yells,"OJ's on the run! and OJ's gotta gun!" We just laughed it off because he had already ran earlier that day or even before that. So, we finish and go back to the house. Somebody turns on the TV and we are absolutely speechless for like 5 minutes.

This almost comes close to the story of being high as **** and playing 3 cops in a game of basketball. LOL That, I will NEVER forget!

I remember i was waiting tables at Greveys Restaurant when the verdict came out and you could hear a pin drop in that mug.....totally insane memory there.

I remember I was at my job when the verdict came out, and everyone was gathered around the TV in the break room......when they announced the verdict, literally all the blacks started cheering wildly, and literally all the white people were completely silent.

I remember I was at my job when the verdict came out, and everyone was gathered around the TV in the break room......when they announced the verdict, literally all the blacks started cheering wildly, and literally all the white people were completely silent.

Mick, we all saw that. It was beyond pathetic. What needs to be known is that Johnny Cochran's reaction really spurred all that.

Archived