Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just Got back from Magic/Lakers game: MY THOUGHTS

H-O-G

Not necessarily. ESPN just ranked the franchises and LA was #1 based on the fact that they always have winning seasons, as opposed to the Celtics who had plenty of losing seasons in the 90's and earlier this decade.

Well, the number one franchise in the NBA has a 2-9 record vs the Celtics in the Finals.

That #1 ranking looks good though...

Almost every fan alive first became fans of a team because they were good lol...I first became a fan of the Redskins when I was like 9 years old and they were in the Super Bowl. Had the Skins stunk for the entire 10 years of the 70s I may not have become as interested in football as I ended up being.

There wouldn't be very many Skins fans below the age of 25 if that was the case.

The whole deal about Gasol dunking at the end is just silly. The Magic were clearly trying to foul and why not just dunk it for 2 points instead of having them grab you under the basket? It's not like shooting the uncontested 3 at the end just for the hell of it. The Magic players WERE coming after him.

Yeah, I didn't see the game. And when I saw the incident on ESPN I changed my mind. There was nothing wrong with what Gasol did there. Pietrus was completely in the wrong. And the NBA should take action against him for that. That was bush league.

Yeah, I didn't see the game. And when I saw the incident on ESPN I changed my mind. There was nothing wrong with what Gasol did there. Pietrus was completely in the wrong. And the NBA should take action against him for that. That was bush league.

Definitely...he didn't just push Gasol lin the back while he was dunking, he made two fists and pounded them into Gasol's back while he was dunking. When I was watching it happen, a guy next to me said 'What was THAT?"...I said "That was frustration and immaturity, a fine and possibly a suspension" lol...

Archived