Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does Anyone From the Redskins Check E.S.?

honejc

going through all the threads and stuff, seems like we got a great group of people here analyzing and discussing options and things. but i really wonder is that does anyone of any real influence actually check this board?

i mean to say, does anyone that has any impact on how the redskins turn out actually ready what we say....or actually CARE about what we say. It seems kinda pointless to have all these discussions about the way things are going, when no one from the redskins actually care/read what the fans put in, its like a paper shredder that doubles as a suggestion box.

cuz i think that there are some legitimate arguments/discussions ongoing that i believe, if considered, would help the team

btw, to win a superbowl, we need to lose danny boi and cerrato

edit: also, do any players check this forum? itd be cool to talk with them too!

i was just saying/thinkg

. been reading about rak and his position swapping, itd be nice to see what the defense coord would actually like to do, im tired of speculations haha

more or less, when we talk about players acquisition and and general movement of the skins... oh and if snyder has relized he and his butt buddy vc are the most hated members of the skins

more or less, i just wanted to know that if we had good suggestions that itd be picked up and implemented, otherwise, back to the shredder analogy :P

i was just saying/thinkg

. been reading about rak and his position swapping, itd be nice to see what the defense coord would actually like to do, im tired of speculations haha

Oh the defensive coordinator definitely comes here and reads on best ways to use Orakpo.

I guess we will find out soon enough. If the Skins sign Tom Glavine for the vet minimum plus incentives, we will know they got the idea from here.

:hysterical:

Well Renaldo Wynn has an account here. He posted last right after we cut him and he got picked up. That's all that I know of.

If I were a player I'd like to see what the fans are writing about me. I wouldn't post but I'd be curious, If I were Campbell I wouldn't leave my house though

lol

speaking of houses... shawn springs is my neighbor... put his house on the moarket, not sure if its sold yet... but its be-a-UUU-ti-ful!

not to mention his cars. :laugh::laugh:

There are people who get flamed because they have inside knowledge of the team... why would a player make it known who they are so when they do bad they can get an in box full of hate mail PM's...

There are people who get flamed because they have inside knowledge of the team... why would a player make it known who they are so when they do bad they can get an in box full of hate mail PM's...

in that case, make a fake Danny S and Vinny C account so everyone can vent out their fustration!!!!

whats the story behind it? and who is jim fassel?

you're kidding right??

Quickly....Jim Fassel rumors were flying the skins wanted him. News broke that it would be Jim Fassel as the next redskin head coach. This Board Went NUTS!! Nuts is not really the word, the whole board acted like the redskins went 0-16 or something. No one wanted him then a day after, the redskins said they wouldn't hire Jim Fassel.

Jim Fassel really thought he had the job.

The Redskins, as an organization, are most certainly well aware of the goings at ExtremeSkins. Many of the players are as well. I think many of the opinions expressed here are solid, although to be honest, the people in the organization, who have dedicated their lives to football, know more about it than the posters here. Yes, as much as it pains me to say it, that includes Vinny (does not include Danny -- he knows nothing).

you're joking right? how long you been a redskins fan? one year?

been one for a while, didnt start following serious until last offseason, so yes (according to lifelong die hards) im a newbie fan lol

been one for a while, didnt start following serious until last offseason, so yes (according to lifelong die hards) im a newbie fan lol

Wow, you missed Sean Taylors career? I feel for ya.

I dunno, to me thats a biggie. I got to witness his career first hand, live in front of me. Such a short, bright burst of a career, but something i can honestly say I feel priviledged to have been witness to.

Archived