Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX: Top 10 Hottest Current Rivalries

Riggz101

The Redskins Cowboys Rivalry, just like the Bears-Packers or the Raiders Chiefs are rivalries of the ages . However the rivalries picked out by FOX have the smell of ADD in that some of the teams picked out seem to be based on one incedent in the last couple of years . Makes an interesting storyline but not a rivalary .

I know that Redskins vs. Cowboys has been fading in popularity, but if you're going to even give Phins vs. Bills consideration then you might as well mention the classic rivalries.

I can't argue with their top two picks though. Ravens vs. Steelers is the hottest rivalry around.

Bills vs Dolphins? Really? I personally think they should have gone Skins vs Cowboys and went with the Haynesworth vs Gurode angle.....but oh well....besides that the list is actually pretty sold in my opinion. I was about to flip out because I hadnt seen Steelers vs Ravens yet......then I got to number 1. I like that they put the Steelers vs Titans on there......thats a good one.

Yeah we're not on there with Dallass but the Jets and Pats are, outside of the Parcells thing I think the Jets would actually have to win a game againts the Pats to have a rivalry, plus I'm tired of the Boston-New York ****. Hint Nobody cares outside of Boston and New York

The Girls vs Skins rivalry has been dead since the 90s. Thats because other than ST and Lavar none of the players here since has grabbed on to the hate. Its sad, sad, sad.

Another long standing tradition, thats fell to the side under Dannys watch. Talk about

a guy with no clue. How long has it been since the word "respected" and Redskins were used in the same sentence?

It's sad that this is what it's come down to. I hate to admit it, but our rivalry with the other teams in our division is not that strong when you consider that the other three teams have played each other in more meaningful games.

That list is terrible. I didn't realize the Dolphins/Bills was such a heated rivalry. Oh wait, it's not. :doh: Also how is the whole NFC East in their top 10 but the Redskins aren't. If anything Redskins/Eagles should be in that list.

A think because lot of the recent DAL/NYG, NYG/PHI, and PHI/DAL games have been so close and competitive, they were chosen. The Skins, aside from last year's games with Dallas and Philly, have not been involved in many competitive contests with their division rivals in recent years.

lol I do not care if it is hot or not to the rest of the nation or whatever. Skins and Boys rivalry will ALWAYS be present and it is alive and well in my area. I am in Largo, MD and the entire DMV area is aware of the hate between Skins fans and the bandwagon Dallas fans. All Dallas fans residing and from the DMV area ARE BANDWAGONERS.

This rivalry will never die....I have got into alot of close fights because of it so saying if it is "hot" is irrelevant. It is embedded in me to hate cowboy fans and they seem to do the same to me so there you go. The hate I have for eagle fans is right behind the hate for cowboy fans as well.

1. Dallas

2. Philly

3. Raiders

4. Dolphins

5. Giants

I think top rivalries are either between top teams or teams with a lot of media presence. That's who shows up on this list. We're neither, yet. The Skins-Cowboys rivalry is more on our side at this point. The Cowpokes seem to be sort of ambivalent towards us.
Is it just me or is the Cowboys Skins rivalry pretty one sided as in we hate them but they dont really care about us? It seems that way to me.

Count me as one of the Cowboy fans that still considers the Skins as our #1 rival, regardless of what current trends or situations may suggest.

The Girls vs Skins rivalry has been dead since the 90s. Thats because other than ST and Lavar none of the players here since has grabbed on to the hate. Its sad, sad, sad.

Another long standing tradition, thats fell to the side under Dannys watch. Talk about

a guy with no clue. How long has it been since the word "respected" and Redskins were used in the same sentence?

Exactly. Since Snyder has built this team of players who's only motivation is to cash in on paychecks and not built with players being true to their team, rivals with ANYONE are pretty much dead. Ozzie Newsome >>>>> Snyderatto.

Archived