Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

*** NHL 2009 Stanley Cup FINALS - Penguins....Win....

Sticksboi05

Did I just hear "Lets go Penguins" in Hockey Town? I hate them even more. Didn't know that was possibe

No, it definitely was "Let's go Red Wings".

I can honestly say that if the Caps would have made it this far, we would be getting worked like the Penguins are. The Red Wings are playing hockey the way you are supposed to be playing playoff hockey. Albeit there are some things that the Caps would have been getting called for that the Red Wings aren't, but it seems like they are playing harder and want it more.

No, it definitely was "Let's go Red Wings".

I can honestly say that if the Caps would have made it this far, we would be getting worked like the Penguins are. The Red Wings are playing hockey the way you are supposed to be playing playoff hockey. Albeit there are some things that the Caps would have been getting called for that the Red Wings aren't, but it seems like they are playing harder and want it more.

It was rhetorical. I'm fairly certain it was Let's go Penguins. I hope I'm wrong, but I heard it twice before being drowned out. If you listened to the Pen's goal, you heard a lot of cheers. Maybe I need a hearing aid. I hope so. :)

That being said, the Pens are still winning in the offensive trenches. This could EASILY be a tied game, if not 3-2. Wings are playing great against a great team. They are hardly dominating though.

It was rhetorical. I'm fairly certain it was Let's go Penguins. I hope I'm wrong, but I heard it twice before being drowned out. If you listened to the Pen's goal, you heard a lot of cheers. Maybe I need a hearing aid. I hope so. :)

That being said, the Pens are still winning in the offensive trenches. This could EASILY be a tied game, if not 3-2. Wings are playing great against a great team. They are hardly dominating though.

I heard a lot of cheering after the Pen's goal too. Found that rather odd.

For a guy who's been playing in the pro leagues since his teen years, Fleury lets in such awful goals.

Dude, that was a crazy goal. Bouncing puck put spin on that. Watch it again. The puck curved in mid air due to that bouncing puck. The shot should've never made it there.

Dude, that was a crazy goal. Bouncing puck put spin on that. Watch it again. The puck curved in mid air due to that bouncing puck. The shot should've never made it there.

LOL. Apparently, the announcers disagree with me. But, I've always said that MAF is decent, but not a stud. put traffic in front, and he's vulnerable. Anyways, still an amazing shot.

The good thing about NHL 10 is you may see that after a goal. Post-goal scrums are always good for a laugh. *PS serious guys: I know that "goal" didn't count, just saying**

Pierre a wise man. Never over till you lose on home ice.

Bon Jovi heard. Whoa oh halfway there

;)

I want to see Verizon dressed in the banners Detroit has. Damn. We're nothing but a young version of them. One d-man away. Seriously, we have 8 years to look forward to. Need a real Captain on the ice though. Love Clarky, but not doing it on the ice.

I want to see Verizon dressed in the banners Detroit has. Damn. We're nothing but a young version of them. One d-man away. Seriously, we have 8 years to look forward to. Need a real Captain on the ice though. Love Clarky, but not doing it on the ice.

Clark will be the captain as long as he's on the Capitals. I agree with you, but there is no way to get another captain without losing Clark first.

Archived