Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

inFamous (PS3)

Springfield

I'm not huge into video games. I try to pick up ones every now and again when they look good. This game looks amazing! Does anyone have Infamous? Would you recommend it? Do you want to buy it?

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/981/981734p1.html

Spider-Man 2 the videogame will always hold a special place in my heart. After decades of games taking superheroes, assigning their abilities halfhearted meters, and sticking them in beat'em ups, Spider-Man 2 put you behind the web-head's mask and let you loose on an open-world. The game had citizens packing side missions, enemies roaming the city, and more. Of course, it also had a bunch of problems, but it at least gave the world a glimpse of what a superhero game could be. Surely, someone would pick up the idea, polish it, and run with it… right?

Five years later, Sucker Punch has dusted of that blueprint and improved the hell out of it. Infamous is one of the best offerings on the PlayStation 3 to date.

Game play videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqQaCfdRbjo

Yo I'm getting it next week. Since I just got Little Big Planet last week. I can't keep spending 60 bucks on all these awesome games. haha

send me a FR.

my gamertag is...... Cr1ms0nDynam0

I'm thinking I'll pick it up tomorrow. I have a GameStop card with credit from when I bought Madden last year. I haven't bought a game since Fallout 3 (which I made it through about 4 hours of).

I'll add you. My gamertag (isn't that a XBox thing?) is CChag740.

By the way. Does anybody know if those cards they give you at GameStop in lieu of store credit transferable to any GameStop?

I'm thinking I'll pick it up tomorrow. I have a GameStop card with credit from when I bought Madden last year. I haven't bought a game since Fallout 3 (which I made it through about 4 hours of).

I'll add you. My gamertag (isn't that a XBox thing?) is CChag740.

By the way. Does anybody know if those cards they give you at GameStop in lieu of store credit transferable to any GameStop?

lol my gamertag is the same for the xbox 360 also.

Alex Mercer of Prototype>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cole MacGrath

inFamous is much more polished than Prototype. Even so.......they are two different types of game. Prototype is more of a beat-em-up.

Cole would beat Alex's ass. And Raiden would whip both of their asses.

inFamous is much more polished than Prototype. Even so.......they are two different types of game. Prototype is more of a beat-em-up.
Polished is a matter of opinion; true about the types of games.
Cole would beat Alex's ass. And Raiden would whip both of their asses.
Maybe right about Raiden, but as for Alex, let's see:

COLE: can manipulate electricity

ALEX: well, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prototype_(video_game)#Powers

So I played this game last night and lost track of time. Before I knew it, it was 12:30 and time to go to sleep.

I think it is an awesome game. It's similar to GTA in that it is an open world. The graphics aren't the best I have ever seen but they are very cool, especially the effects. The way he scales walls and gets up to rooftops does remind me of Spider-Man 2, very cool, almost parkour-like. The story behind the game is very intriguing as well, it makes me wonder what will happen next.

Overall I give this game a big thumbs up. I'd have to give it an 8 or 9 out of 10. I don't but games all that often and usually put down the games I buy within a few days. I doubt I'll be putting this one down any time soon though.

The way he scales walls and gets up to rooftops does remind me of Spider-Man 2, very cool, almost parkour-like. The story behind the game is very intriguing as well, it makes me wonder what will happen next.

I like that. I have the TMNT game (don't ask, it was a gift) and the fighting sucked ass, but all the running around was parkour-like and that was pretty damn fun.

Archived