Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sweet, loving cat needs a home.........or maybe not.

Mickalino

The old devil cat video. Regardless of what animal I was, I would be pissed too if I was locked up and my name was "Burger and Fries"

The other cats are smarter tho, they've learned to brown-nose, realizing that's the only way they'll get out of that place.

There is nothing funny about that video. That cat is reacting this way for a specific reason - it has been abused and its trust in humans is non-existent. A sad sight to see.

It could be that way for a number of reasons - for example, a cat who has lived in the "wild" its entire life can be known to act that way.

"Distrust in humans" by an animal doesn't necessarily mean "harmed by humans".

Cat's usually hate leashes.

I think once he realized he was on a leash, he freaked out, and otherwise would have been normal.

def not his best paw forward on camera for an adoption commercial.

It could be that way for a number of reasons - for example, a cat who has lived in the "wild" its entire life can be known to act that way.

"Distrust in humans" by an animal doesn't necessarily mean "harmed by humans".

I beg to differ. The cat begins to react as soon as humans approach him/her.

I beg to differ. The cat begins to react as soon as humans approach him/her.

Really ? Re-watch it because I see the opposite.

He's that way from start to finish (as soon as the camera catches view of the cat, about 6 feet away, long before the person arrives.)

Keep in mind, that the camera accompanies the person, so the only way you can prove your point, is to have a hidden camera there.

And even if it did react only when it sees humans, it doesn't detract from what I said earlier - "That a cat can act that way towards humans even if it wasn't abused by them"

The cat could have lived on the street, and been in 300 cat fights, and it still could act that way "as soon as humans approach" as you said.

If it hates other cats (due to wild instincts and experience), then it's hatred of humans will be multiplied.

Really ? Re-watch it because I see the opposite.

He's that way from start to finish (as soon as the camera catches view of the cat, about 6 feet away, long before the person arrives.)

Keep in mind, that the camera accompanies the person, so the only way you can prove your point, is to have a hidden camera there.

And even if it did react only when it sees humans, it doesn't detract from what I said earlier - "That a cat can act that way towards humans even if it wasn't abused by them"

The cat could have lived on the street, and been in 300 cat fights, and it's still could act that way "as soon as humans approach" as you said.

I can agree with this. We had a mother feral cat and all her feral kittens living in a storm drain until the first big rain hit one year. Then my mom went out and tried to pull them out. My mom has a huge heart, but sometimes it does the thinking for her brain. She tried to go in and pull the kittens out, only to be clawed to hell by the mother cat .

Feral cats are crazy man... def not a lolz cat. Thing looked like Oscar the Grouch the way it shot out of that storm drain after my mom.

• 4 months later...

Archived