Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tailgate favorite foods!(CRACK ON A STICK)

bigroddy76

If you were stranded, like in the movie Castaway.  

48 members have voted

1. 1. If you were stranded, like in the movie Castaway.

• Yes I would have made "Wilson", talked to him, and cried when he blew away.
    • Yes, I would have made "Wilson" but not cried when he blew away
    • Hell no, I would have found some other way to stay sane

Hey guys, lets take a break talking about things that we cant control, like offensive line, whether campbell is the future, whose playing at what position etc.

I was at work today reminiscing about my first skins home game, nov against DALLASS. My favorite part was carrying around the 6 ft tall cardboard dallass cowboy, which we set on fire and allowed skins fans to stomp on. any of you remember that? The hog snouts were awesome( thanks huly!)

But most of all my favorite part was the crack on a stick!!! I dont know who made them but they were off the chain! What was your favorite memory from tailgating? Food..Beverage..Etc

OMG, that was hilarious, lolololol

FWIW, I haven't been to a tailgate yet, but I heard it is a magical and wonderful place.

It is a magical and wonderful place. My only problem is, by the time I get settled in all of the COAS is gone. I swear I will have some the next time I'm at a tailgate.

Would someone care to elaborate what COAS consists of? My mind is racing and I'm getting hungry like I was reading the BBQ or burger posts!!!!

COAS is a tailgate delicacy that involves a wooden skewer, some *marinated beef a toolbox grill and hot coals.

*recipe is a closely guarded secret

OP - I'd have to say that COAS and Pez's Wings are my favorite tailgate food. The Hand Grenades are my favorite drink, Honey Turkey runs a very close second.

No, somebody was kind enough to hook me up with a few. I think TK did once.

Forward hooked me up...

Remember, we were playing beer pong and had to run to get the batch?

My fav is obviously the COAS, but Forward's salmon is off the charts delicious...

Would someone care to elaborate what COAS consists of? My mind is racing and I'm getting hungry like I was reading the BBQ or burger posts!!!!
COAS is a tailgate delicacy that involves a wooden skewer, some *marinated beef a toolbox grill and hot coals.

*recipe is a closely guarded secret

Yes. I made some at home once - I just got a teriyaki recipe off the internet and tried it out. They came out surprisingly well!

But - I'll tell you this: It's a lot of work and a lot of money too. Don't underestimate the time and trouble TLC & Ben go to to make those.

Archived