Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sports Trivia Thread

PleaseBlitz

If it isn't the Dolphins, then the next logical step is to figure out who the best running backs were and hope that someone on their team was good enough to complement them.

With that in mind, I'm guessing O.J. Simpson's team, but I'll be damned if I can remember who he played for.

If it isn't the Dolphins, then the next logical step is to figure out who the best running backs were and hope that someone on their team was good enough to complement them.

With that in mind, I'm guessing O.J. Simpson's team, but I'll be damned if I can remember who he played for.

The Bills.

The Bills

I guess we get to share that one, but I'll make mine easy. See the below quote:

I think I've finally got one. The Dolphins. Didn't they have 3 guys who each went over 1,000? Larry Csonka, Mercury Morris, and the other guy?

Who was the 3rd guy that I couldn't remember? Someone else probably already looked him up to find the Dolphins yardage total, but we'll see who else remembers the third head of the three headed monster?

And yeah, I looked it up, so I do know the answer. I want his name spelled properly though, or no points.

Yeah...probably too easy of a question. You're up.

Yeah the only thing I wasn't sure on was the spelling LOL.

Lets see, I had a MLB question and a college football question ready but I think I'll go with a Skins question.

This is a random game that has always stuck out to me for some reason.

2001 Season

After opening the season 0-5 the Redskins would pull out 3 straight before heading to Denver for a week 10 matchup.

The Skins trailed 10-3 heading into the 4th quarter before scoring 14 unanswered points to win 17-10.

Question: Name the 2 players involved in the winning TD (i.e. who threw the pass and who caught it?)

BTW if you get this without looking it up, my hat is off to you...You are a hardcore fan LOL.

Archived