Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Dream Theater Thread (Mike Portnoy has left DT)

skinfan133

It was inevitable. Portnoy was the only guy in the band with any fire left. The rest are douche bags. Me and my bros waited 2 hours after a show to get a picture and portnoy was the only dude to even get out of the bus to say hey. We could see rudess clipping his nails, and petrucci reading a book behind him. Now Portnoy is with younger bands having fun. It makes sense. Too bad he has to leave dt though.

He'll be back with them in three years and Dream Theater will continue to make boring mundane music.
Are you trashing Jarzombek or do you enjoy Portnoy's barking?

Trolls, what on earth are you adding here? Why hate? My favorite band that's been together since 89 is breaking up.

There not breaking up. Portnoy left because he "needed" a break but the band wanted to continue to make music without him. This is not some some kind of an explosive break up or anything. It seems temporary and Dream Theater will continue to make music.
yeah sure they're together, but it won't be DT without Portnoy, it will be something different under the same name. This is exactly the excuse Labrie needs to destroy DT

Trolls, what on earth are you adding here? Why hate? My favorite band that's been together since 89 is breaking up.

I simply asked you a question and you reply with calling me a troll? I own every DT album and I am a huge fan of theirs. I have hated Portnoy's annoying singing that has been added to their last couple of albums. I thought Jarzombek would be a competent replacement. I am sure you do not know who he is, so google him. Do you have a better idea? Would you like to share or are you completely void of having a conversation.

Archived