Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

top 10 derailed careers..Sean Taylor

skinsfan4life1980

Where's Iron Mike? I seen him in a movie trailer yesterday.

I think that list is more focussed upon athletes who had their careers ended early and many times through no fault of their own (not counting Bias). Tyson did have a career run for a time. Just my take on that list.

Where's Iron Mike? I seen him in a movie trailer yesterday.

He had a great career so I wouldn't say it was derailed or ended early.

Are you talking about that documentary about him? It's supposed to be really good. I read an article about it on SI.

He had a great career so I wouldn't say it was derailed or ended early.

Are you talking about that documentary about him? It's supposed to be really good. I read an article about it on SI.

I don't think that was the documentary that I saw. It looked like a comedy where he might have a cameo. In it, he punches out a dude.

Darrent Williams could be added to the list. He looked like he was going to be an extremely good CB.

Cecil Collins was supposed to to be a beast coming out of high school, but got in a lot of trouble at LSU and got kicked out. He is in prison now.

Sticking with LSU, I know that he still has a chance to make it, but I will add Ryan Perrilloux do to his wasted talent like Collins.

Here's the question:

Who could you add to that list?

Maybe that Nick Adenhart (sp?) kid that just got killed after pitching in one of his first games for the Angels. The guy was only 22.

Who else could you add?

Gale Sayers had a relatively short NFL career, I've often wondered what records he would have broken if it weren't for bad knees.

Here's the question:

Maybe that Nick Adenhart (sp?) kid that just got killed after pitching in one of his first games for the Angels. The guy was only 22.

Who else could you add?

Penny Hardaway maybe?

..............Malcom Kelly :(

Here's the question:

Who else could you add?

Thats a good question..not sure you can put that pitcher on the list cause those are some pretty impressive resumes on that list. Not sure how good Hurley would of been but he was great in college. The rest of those guys were headed to greatness. Espically Bo. Hank Gathers maybe?..but it says you have to have turned pro so i guess thats why he is not on there. Kijan s/p Carter..had is career killed before it started too.

I don't think that was the documentary that I saw. It looked like a comedy where he might have a cameo. In it, he punches out a dude.
The Hangover? Either gonna be REALLY funny or REALLY bad.

That list :cry:

Archived