Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

*OFFICIAL* Favorite Camp Fodder to pull for...

timdaley73

I've been very excited about the possibilty of BIG Mike Williams making the team and contributing this year in his sincere effort to making it back to the NFL... He is so BIG and has a lot to prove...

So, I thought it would be cool to start a designated thread where you discuss the Camp Fodder you would be rooting for this year... I realize it's still early with the entire summer to come for the Training Camp, but WHAT THE HECK?!?! Identify your Camp Fodder(s) of your choice and convince other fans to root for them!

:wave:

Gotta pull for the bigger, big Mike. He has more size and talent than the rest put together. To top it off he was a highly touted prospect at a position of need.

After that it's gotta be Dorsey/Alridge. Maybe Eloi becasue he can jump into a truck.

I'm rooting for BIG Mike Williams myself. We need help on the O-line and he might could do that. With knowing the potential he had its kinda hard not to hope he lives up to it now. But, I also would like to see any of those new receivers to show up and put a little competition on the ones we have.

Gotta pull for the bigger, big Mike. He has more size and talent than the rest put together. To top it off he was a highly touted prospect at a position of need.

After that it's gotta be Dorsey/Alridge. Maybe Eloi becasue he can jump into a truck.

I forgot to menion Eloi specifically. That guy can jump into a truck.

Archived