Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You're Favorite ASF Thread

@DCGoldPants

Originally posted by Art

Fortunately after this terrible beating he took months off to refresh himself for his latest run.

Oh, Art, you're too clever by half.

Yes, it's true: "after this terrible beating he took months off to refresh himself for his latest run". As in, about a MONTH LATER.

It was unrelated to that thread.

Correction: I forgot about the "moving to U.K." thread until Tarhog jogged my memory. Mentally take one vote away from the "3000 Taliban" thread and give it to tarhog's write-in. ;)

As for Art's "SUV" write-in, it's looks like a winner as well, though I have never read that thread.

Art, you don't wear a seatbelt?

Good god man, have you a death wish?

I didn't wear one either until one day back in 1984 I was talking to a Florida Highway patrolman and he told me that in 15 years on the job he had never unbuckled a dead person.

Somehow that struck a chord with me.

ASF,

I'm just taking a pot shot at you :). But, I'll take your word here that after this beating it was not months you took off, but, in fact, just a month or so :). The 200 million Hispanic argument you made probably was another month :).

Kurp,

I don't believe I have a death wish. I just don't like seat belts and think the cop who said he'd never unbuckled a dead person is a liar, because, at 60 miles an hour if my tire pops, I'm a dead guy with a seat belt or not :).

Originally posted by Art

I don't believe I have a death wish. I just don't like seat belts and think the cop who said he'd never unbuckled a dead person is a liar, because, at 60 miles an hour if my tire pops, I'm a dead guy with a seat belt or not :).

First off if your tire pops while driving 60 you should be able to stear your car towards safety. The thing about a seat belt it will keep you in your car and most likely safe from the windshield or steering wheel.

The reason why most people die not wearing seat belts is their neck or back breaks from the impact. The other reason the organs in our body are not used to that type of pressure so they could explode. Wearing a seatbelt no matter how ignorant you are would save your life many times. I would rather wear the seatbelt to give me a chance, without it you are as good as dead if you are going that fast and in an accident.

That quote I have heard from state troopers as well, there is some facts to it.

When I was a kid, I was in a car accident where I was wearing an entire child safety seat, and it was installed properly and everything, but it broke apart any way and allowed me to fly forward and my head shattered the steal supports of the seat in front of me. I survived obviously, but it did leave a nasty scare on my forehead that is still visible today. I think the seat helped, even though it collapsed on impact, I'm sure I would of been a lot worse with out it.

Oh, Art, don't try to give these scenarios where having a seatbelt won't help to support your stand on seat belts. Just admit that they are too uncomfortable to be worth the obvious protection they provide to you.

Panel,

I think I said I don't like seat belts. I also didn't provide a wild scenario. If I'm in an accident in which I'm so thoroughly out of control that it will kill me, it'll kill me whether I'm wearing a seat belt or not. I'm positive a seat belt could save my life as it has saved other lives in may types of accidents. I'm also positive many people who are dead in accidents are wearing their seat belts and people have also died in accidents they would have survived had they NOT been wearing seat belts.

But none of that matters. I'll just repeat. I don't like seat belts and I'm probably going to die in a horrific accident wearing one or not.

Originally posted by redman

Good one Tarhog! I think for that we need to rename him Expatriot Skins Fan, or ESF. :D

Or he could change his screename to "Atlanta Skins Supporter" Then the initials would be A.S.S. Which seems to fit.

Originally posted by Atlanta Skins Fan

Oh, Art, you're too clever by half.

Yes, it's true: "after this terrible beating he took months off to refresh himself for his latest run". As in, about a MONTH LATER.

It was unrelated to that thread.

So tell us, How did the frontal lobotamy go???

I didn't see the Biden for President thread, but if the criteria is loudest laugh or biggest "DOH" then that would absolutely have to be the one.

Am I crazy, or did Biden have a hair transplant or something ? I'd swear dude was a lot balder a few years ago when his lying derailed his first Presidential bid.

I'm fairly new to the board so I'm not familiar with all his/it's work. Although I can't find the link, I'm certain he/it must have written these babies.

1. ALIENS ABDUCTED ELVIS

2. LIZARD BOY FOUND IN AMAZON JUNGLE SAID TO BE SON OF HOWARD HUGHES

3. GHOST OF MARILYN MONROE GIVES NIGHT DREAMS TO KENNEDY OFFSPRING

4. CIA's SECRET PLOT TO KILL PORKY PIG

5. O.J. INNOCENT! NEW EVIDENCE CLAIMS DEATHS WERE SUICIDE

6. FBI REVEALS MOTHER TERESA WAS NOT REALLY A MOTHER

7. JOHN WAYNE WAS REALLY CHINESE SPY

8. UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT CONTROLS WEATHER WITH SECRET NEW WEATHER MACHINE! HOLDS WORLD HOSTAGE

9. NEW BOOK REVEALS: ROCK HUDSON WASN'T GAY! JUST VERY HAPPY

10. I AM A NORMAL PERSON ;)

Archived