Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should we stop the should we? Threads

danbee

If you don't like them the do as bubba suggested and just don't click on them. Personally I like those types of threads. Plus what else do we during the offseason. Thats all the offseason is for, getting other players. We can go back to bashing JC or going over next years mock draft if you prefer.

Generally, I don't like these threads. Some are OK but most IMO, are just overdone. That being said, if people want to do them then should be able to. I don't like or agree with censorship. If you want to do it then fine, people who don't want to participate don't have to.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Sorry,

Insomnia + your thread title = Hilarity

go back to sleep

Generally, I don't like these threads. Some are OK but most IMO, are just overdone. That being said, if people want to do them then should be able to. I don't like or agree with censorship. If you want to do it then fine, people who don't want to participate don't have to.

I generally tend to ignore them, but see so many threads derailed because of stupid ludicrous ideas from these other nonsense threads.

yeah god forbid we have someone that recognizes threads that are completely unnecessary.

by whose standards? yours?

exactly why you propably couldn't be a mod.

there are many threads I deem worthless, but understand their popularity, and necessity to the board.

the board rules are written to allow for open mindedness, and allow for the interest of all our members not the decision of a select few.

bottom line, if it is on topic, within the rules, and not a duplicate topic, it is allowed.

BTW, I was just teasing with you, no need for the defensive attitude

by whose standards? yours?

exactly why you propably couldn't be a mod.

there are many threads I deem worthless, but understand their popularity, and necessity to the board.

the board rules are written to allow for open mindedness, and allow for the interest of all our members not the decision of a select few.

bottom line, if it is on topic, within the rules, and not a duplicate topic, it is allowed.

BTW, I was just teasing with you, no need for the defensive attitude

Threads of players we cannot logically afford or even need. And I know you were, I was just mocking you right back =)

If you don't like them the do as bubba suggested and just don't click on them. Personally I like those types of threads. Plus what else do we during the offseason. Thats all the offseason is for, getting other players. We can go back to bashing JC or going over next years mock draft if you prefer.

Good point! I mean damn OP if you don't like the thread topic don't click on it! Or you can just go to the thread and make a joke and get out, like the rest of us.

Archived