Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 Draft: Our Pick and its not too early

hitmandm

Sam Bradford. The Skins will trade every draft pick for the next two drafts to get a real QB. Better than Sanchez and better than Stafford.

Sam Bradford

sam-bradford-pic1.jpgFull Name : Sam Bradford

Birthday : November 8, 1987

Hometown : Oklahoma City, OK

Height : 6 foot 5

Weight : 213 lbs.

High School : Putnam City North HS

College : Oklahoma Sooners

Position : Quarterback

youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w-gL0PSvNk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esambradford%2Eorg%2F&feature=player_embedded

http://www.sambradford.org/

JC...Unless you can throw more than a TD a game and lead us to the paloffs...this guy will show you how it is done.

Sam Bradford's my favorite college QB ever, but every draft pick is a bit too much for him. lol. I'd love to get him, however. It'd be great. That's if and only if my guy JC doesn't come around this season like I expect him to.

We will have to trade 2 firsts and 2 seconds easy this guy will be so in demand.

The reason for this is that Snyder has tried in a major way to get a QB. This Bradford guy has it. Strong arm, great accuracy and leadership.

There is no way we dont offer tons of picks to trade up and get him. Depending where we pick--I mean multiple firsts and second rounders for this guy. He is that good

You haven't been here long, have you?

The majority of fans on here are counting out Campbell. Only a few of us actually want to see what he's got.

i dont reallly get it. the man has had a different offense in every year he's been here. i dont care what anybody says peyton manning wouldnt do any better in that situation

how would it be better?

Who said that? Although Dockery is probably, possibly an upgrade over Kendall.

Anyway, dude said with this O-Line we will be drafting in the top 5. So if we went 8-8 last year, our O-Line didn't get worse (and maybe got better), and we upped our defense how exactly are we going for an epic fail?

Besides, none of this talk matters now. Hit training camp, vital Player X gets injured, slept-on Player Z steps up, on and on. Things change drastically in a short amount of time.

I do, however, defintely think that barring an act of God we will be drafting a QB in the 1st next year. Whether it's with our pick or a trade up I don't know.

i dont reallly get it. the man has had a different offense in every year he's been here. i dont care what anybody says peyton manning wouldnt do any better in that situation

That is too funny.

Colt McCoy, Orakpo will threaten to crush Snyder if he dont do it.

Looking at a couple of WAAAAY early 2010 mocks, some of them don't even have McCoy going in the first.

My only concern with Bradford is how he will hold up with being hit. His body type, as of now, looks pretty fragile to me.

I don't know if I would go that far, but I think he deserves another shot. It's basically a one year investment on if he puts it together or not. The WCO is notoriously difficult to learn, and he seemed to be comfortable at the beginning of the year.

That is too funny.

Looking at a couple of WAAAAY early 2010 mocks, some of them don't even have McCoy going in the first.

My only concern with Bradford is how he will hold up with being hit. His body type, as of now, looks pretty fragile to me.

I dont want McCoy (at this point) and looking at 2010 mocks HAS to be a waste of time. Just trying to be funny w/ Orakpo being a MONSTER BULLY sack machine (although I would LOL if he clubbed the owner)

I dont want McCoy (at this point) and looking at 2010 mocks HAS to be a waste of time. Just trying to be funny w/ Orakpo being a MONSTER BULLY sack machine (although I would LOL if he clubbed the owner)

I was trying to get some info on next years QB class which lead me to a bunch of mocks.

I was trying to get some info on next years QB class which lead me to a bunch of mocks.

The guys making those mocks have nothing else to do! Did you also find info on who will be franchised and move in FRA to warrant their mock draft ideas? :hysterical:

JC stats. The guy doesnt throw TDs. We all know his inability for the Skins, but ook at his college Stats

2001: 89/142 (62.7%) for 1117 yards and 4 TD vs. 4 INT. 46 carries for 72 yards and 2 TD.

2002: 94/149 (63.1%) for 1215 yards and 11 TD vs. 5 INT. 72 carries for 206 yards and 3 TD.

2003: 181/293 (61.8%) for 2267 yards and 10 TD vs. 8 INT. 73 carries for -1 yard and 1 TD.

2004: 188/270 (69.6%) for 2700 yards and 20 TD vs. 7 INT. 58 carries for 30 yards and 3 TD.

45 TDs in 4 years in college. Pitiful.

Sam Bradford college:

Passing Rushing

Season Team GP Rating Att Comp Pct Yds TD Int Att Yds TD

2007 Oklahoma Sooners 14 176.52 341 237 69.5 3,121 36 8 31 7 0

2008 Oklahoma Sooners 14 180.86 483 328 67.9 4,721 50 8 42 47 5

Source:[44]

He threw for 50 TDs as a sophomore--5 more than Campbell did in his 4 years at Auburn.

The NFL is a TD passing league. JC can do it all except the one thing that means the most--passing for TDs.

Archived