Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden 10 Rookie ratings, Orakpo pics

Vooskin

Why are some of those shoulder pads so damn wide.

I mean, who honestly has pads in the NFL that look like that?

The shoulder pads issue is a bug in the current build that happens sometimes when equipment is edited. It will be addressed before the game ships.

The shoulder pads issue is a bug in the current build that happens sometimes when equipment is edited. It will be addressed before the game ships.

Sweet. Thanks for that info.

Was gonna do some player editing if I end up getting this game anyways.

REDSKINS PLAYER RATING BOOSTING FTW!!

:)

Sweet. Thanks for that info.

Was gonna do some player editing if I end up getting this game anyways.

REDSKINS PLAYER RATING BOOSTING FTW!!

:)

Ha. I hear you. I agree with the comments about D Hall's rating being too low. I'm going to lobby and see if we can get him a little more respect, although I'm inclined to think we may not see it changed until a roster update.

Haynesworth is a 99 overall and is an absolute beast in the game. With the better pocket this year a monster DT can finally be very effective.

Wow. I can't believe that people are complaining about how he looks. Maybe this is my age, but I was impressed when a black player actually had three or four black pixels. Then NUMBERS were put on jerseys. Then players were sized by their position instead of all looking EXACTLY the same. Then you could read NAMES. Then, on the PS2, you could see them have zombie eyes and blink.

I remember the good old days of number 11 throwing to number 81 or when there was a hit in Madden '95, all you would hear is, "POW!"

Ha. I hear you. I agree with the comments about D Hall's rating being too low. I'm going to lobby and see if we can get him a little more respect, although I'm inclined to think we may not see it changed until a roster update.

Haynesworth is a 99 overall and is an absolute beast in the game. With the better pocket this year a monster DT can finally be very effective.

RAC, just wondering, how do you know all of this information? Do you know someone who beta tests or something?

Ah, gotcha, so you're actually way up there. Yeah, I definitely think that Hall and Rogers should be upper 80s. Any call on Landry's overall rating?

I don't know it off the top of my head, but IIRC he was given a bit more respect than Hall and Rogers.

So the ratings system was tweaked this year then?

why did D hall's rating drop so much? i mean i know he was released mid season but he played extremely well down the stretch for the redskins.... what was the justification to make him a 68 overall?

I agree- I feel like, at least, he and Smoot's ratings should be flipped

They really whiffed on a lot of the ratings in the game so far. More so with Eric Wood than anyone else. He was one of my favorite players in the whole draft, and I think he's a future Logan Mankins type lineman. Madden seems to grade players chiefly by hype, but they can look forward to raising Wood's rating by about 20 points in the next few seasons.

Everyone loved Mack and Unger, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Wood is the best Center to come out of this otherwise outstanding Center class.

Archived