• Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg - Nothin but a g thang
    • Oasis - Wonderwall
    • Green Day – Basket Case
    • Foo Fighters – Monkey Wrench
    • Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name
    • Smashing Pumpkins – Today
    • Pearl Jam - Black
    • Beastie Boys - Sabotage

The guy who is looking more and more like our next QB will be on the Jim Rome radio show in his third hr (11-12 PT)

Since the Dan Patrick thread is getting interest I thought you guys would want to know.

I really hope we do not trade up for this kid.

i know his callers and his rants can be obnoxious ...

but,

i challenge to you name one person that does a better interview.

Yeah, he sucks, but I agree that his interviews are great. he gets awesome guests, and they always seem to have a fun time. Though nothing is funnier than the "chris" everett thing from back in the day. lol

but,

That is how I started listening. I hated him at first. Then I would tune in just for interviews because they are the best in the business by a mile. Before you know it I was listening more and more.

Even Rome will tell you he is an acquired taste. He said don't bother listening to him just once. You won't like it. You have to give it multiple listens.

That being said, I don't advice anyone give it the old Pepsi challenge this month. With the Smack Off coming the callers tend to be more annoying than ever, as are the inside jokes.

That is how I started listening. I hated him at first. Then I would tune in just for interviews because they are the best in the business by a mile. Before you know it I was listening more and more.

Even Rome will tell you he is an acquired taste. He said don't bother listening to him just once. You won't like it. You have to give it multiple listens.

That being said, I don't advice anyone give it the old Pepsi challenge this month. With the Smack Off coming the callers tend to be more annoying than ever, as are the inside jokes.

the only thing better then Rome's interviews are his rants where he rags on his own callers or "clones"

plus, his show is made up of so many inside jokes that mean nothing if you dont give his show time.

callers can be pretty damn funny though ... after some time.

but,

I prefer Tirico and Van Pelt to Rome but my taste when it comes to sports talk radio is less caller driven and more host driven. Rome's schtick does nothing for me and his clones are even worse.

He gets decent guests and all but I'm just not a fan. To each his own.

I prefer Tirico and Van Pelt to Rome but my taste when it comes to sports talk radio is less caller driven and more host driven. Rome's schtick does nothing for me and his clones are even worse.

He gets decent guests and all but I'm just not a fan. To each his own.

I like those guys too. They tend to talk about too much golf and baseball for my taste though.

Right after this commercial break.

Allegedly.......

Ha ha. Nice. I've grown to really like Rome. Keep us updated clonies.

If we get Sanchez, I won't be disappointed. Why? We need an impact player and there is no greater impact then the QB spot. I know it's an IF in regards to performance but so is Campbell and I honestly believe that Sanchez could put up the same numbers as Campbell in his FIRST year.

Not only that, but this years draft offers very little separation when it comes to talent in the first round IMO.

Said he is loving the process. Loved meeting everyone (mentioned Singletary)

Feels he is his own business and sees this as him selling his business to another business

On Carroll: Agreed that Carroll was probably testing him with his coments about leaving early

Doesn't know where he'll end up. Stopped watching tv because they keep putting him with different teams. Just has to wait and see now.

Has no idea what Detroit is going to do. Had a good visit. Looks like they are heading in the right direction

Isn't too worried about the draft. knows he can't control it. Still in school and staying focused on that.

Can't wait to practice again. Hates seeing Spring practice because he wants to be playing right now. Can't wait for minicamp

Knows this is all a poker game right now

Peyton played right away and it worked out. Cassell and Brady sat first and it worked out, so will be prepared to do either. He will respect the starter there, but will practice like it is his team and that he will play.

Leadership is something born with and something you need to work at. Confidence is the big part. Have to stay confident.

Pimping Sprint..........

Archived