Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: "Redskins Confirm Leftwich Visit"

FrFan

Leftwich is not going to leave a solid job as a backup on a SuperBowl winner to compete with Todd Freakin' Collins.

If he comes here' date=' we have made a promise of some kind.[/quote']

The longer this drags out the more I'm starting to believe this. Either way I'm at the point where I don't think it's that big of a deal.

I find it hard to believe that Leftwich can't find someplace where he can compete for a starting job. He should last year that when healthy and given weapons' date=' he could still be very dangerous.

He is still quite young, and there are some dreadful QBs in this league.

Unless...maybe he has found someplace where he can compete for the job. Nod nod. Wink wink. Say no more.[/quote']

Every qb should have the opportunity to compete.

If JC is so great, he has nothing to worry about.

Every qb should have the opportunity to compete.

If JC is so great, he has nothing to worry about.

Let's bring in every unsigned QB in the league. Why not?

This is idiocy. With all the holes on this team let's worry about the important ones. The line broke down last year. With a deeper, healthier line, and a little consistency in the system, things should be different this year..

Byron can play football competently at this level. JC can't. It will be fantastic watching a "slow release" qb tear apart defenses with the weapons we have. If it wasn't for a couple of ankle injuries, Byron would be considered among the better QB's in the league.

Archived