Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fanhouse: Redskins Reportedly Trying to Land Jay Cutler from Denver Wednesday Night

mdboost

Carlos Rogers, of course.

Now that would be crazy. So we'd trade Campbell, Rogers, and the 13th pick for Cutler?

We ended up trading a 1st round pick in 2006 (LB Kamerion Wimbley), 3rd round pick in 2005 (CB Carl Paymah), and 4th round pick (WR Brandon Marshall) in 2006 to acquire Jason Campbell. And we all know that Carlos Rogers cost us the 9th overall pick.

So, all told, Cutler would cost us 3 1st first rounders, 1 3rd rounder, and 1 4th rounder? No way. Not even Danny would pay that much.

Now that would be crazy. So we'd trade Campbell, Rogers, and the 13th pick for Cutler?

We ended up trading a 1st round pick in 2006 (LB Kamerion Wimbley), 3rd round pick in 2005 (CB Carl Paymah), and 4th round pick (WR Brandon Marshall) in 2006 to acquire Jason Campbell. And we all know that Carlos Rogers cost us the 9th overall pick.

So, all told, Cutler would cost us 3 1st first rounders, 1 3rd rounder, and 1 4th rounder? No way. Not even Danny would pay that much.

When Danny is in a state of allurement of a certain offensive beast(i.e Spurrier), nothing will stop him. Nothing.

Denver wants a CB, Rogers would do well with Bailey. It makes sense for the Broncos to ask.

This is getting crazy. I see there are 700+ in the Stadium. Oh **** did something happen? I can't take this anymore.

You know, I used to think that that was good. Til I visited Kentucky's message board, catpause.com during this whole Calipari thing the last couple days. Leading right up to that decision, they crashed the board with over 20k.

Give them Campbell and Rogers if necessary and keep our pick. Just get the deal done before the other 9 teams that want Cutler offer the Broncos more picks which we don't have now. Or give them Campbell and the pick and keep Rogers. No give them Campbell and the rookie db from last year-Tryon or Tyron?

Give them Campbell and Rogers if necessary and keep our pick. Just get the deal done before the other 9 teams that want Cutler offer the Broncos more picks which we don't have now. Or give them Campbell and the pick and keep Rogers. No give them Campbell and the rookie db from last year-Tryon or Tyron?

I am anti-Cutler, but there's no way Denver would do a deal without the 1st rounder.

I think its important to remember that this would be the YOUNG Favre trade, not the old FAVRE who retired one year later. Secondly McDaniels was reportedly enamored with Mark Sanchez, so anything they get could be used to trade up to get him.

how is Campbell recieving all his news on this? You think he's just glued to the net/tv like us?

I feel bad for him. Regardless of his skills, he seems like a great guy.

yea... I think teh Cutler deal will either pay off big time or set us back with Zorn getting fired.

sucks how Zorn doesn't have as much say as a head coach should have.

Vinny and Danny are messing with our team. I say "our" team because even though Danny pays for it... he's able to pay for it because of US.

I think its important to remember that this would be the YOUNG Favre trade, not the old FAVRE who retired one year later. Secondly McDaniels was reportedly enamored with Mark Sanchez, so anything they get could be used to trade up to get him.

Then let's do it... if we swap firsts... or get their second...

I don't want a straight up trade our first for Cutler and don't throw Campbell in there

I'm just waiting for this deal to get done so I can see what we give up.. All of us know this deal is gonna happen. Just depends on who we trade away. I would trade Campbell and our 13th pick for Jay Cutler and a 2nd. Knowing Dan and Vinny they will throw in an extra 2nd rounder from next year.

Exactly what I think is fair, and exactly what I'm afraid we'll do.

Archived