Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

California might band black cars?

Spaceman Spiff

funny, 2 different people read what you say wrong and we are the ones who are wrong. maybe thats not the problem at all. maybe you just dont express yourself the right way or didnt in this thread.

Or maybe keastman is just having a bad day.

We know you're wrong.:D

Don't get me wrong. I hate Nancy Pelosi, her cronies and all the programs sucking money out of the budget but it was the Republican legislature who really farked us up by deregulating energy.

Actually, that was the Democrats and the Republicans together. We Demos can't pass the buck on this one.

What's really funny is that the legislators honestly thought they were doing something good for the state too, but of course the Enrons of the world snookered them badly.

MJAH - don't quite know what the reading comprehension problem is that u are referring to... I was just saying the idea was stupid in general whether it be regulation or a dumb public awareness campaign. Not saying you proposed that at all, saying it was idiotic. Same with black car paint. Stupid whether it's proposed legislation, passed legislation, or public awareness

campaign.

As for the socal east desert weather, believe whatever you want...some of us actually live here. Lived in bmore, spent dry season in zambia, spent july in southeast asia...i've never used ac like I have the summers down here. :)

Actually, that was the Democrats and the Republicans together. We Demos can't pass the buck on this one.

What's really funny is that the legislators honestly thought they were doing something good for the state too, but of course the Enrons of the world snookered them badly.

My memory's hazy but thought it was Pete Wilson leading the cause, but your right I don't think it would've went through without the Democrats support. What kills me is that California is the wealthiest state but we can't even fix our roads. I have to dodge about 5 deep potholes on the freeway getting to and from work and they worry about my black car?

My memory's hazy but thought it was Pete Wilson leading the cause, but your right I don't think it would've went through without the Democrats support.

Pete Wilson and Willie Brown and pretty much everyone else in Sacramento.

The idea was that deregulation was going to lead to competition, lower prices and more options - the same way long distance got cheaper and cell phones took off as soon as they broke up Ma Bell.

We found out the hard way that electricity is a lot different than phone service. :doh:

Gee, thanks. All this time I was wondering why my car was so hot!

But req. Open windows is absurd. Which is why it would never pass. It's laughable that some jerk would even proppse that.

And I live in desert area. Easy at least 105-110 may-sept.

Yeah I lived in Murrieta for a year....F that, never again. That was some crucial heat.

BUT.... it's not as bad as VA in the summer with all the humidity.

No, no. Its me and Keeastman. We are both thinking the same thing even though we arent any where near each other. And we are both wrong. My apologies for thinking that.

No problem. Just don't let it happen again. ;)

Yeah I lived in Murrieta for a year....F that, never again. That was some crucial heat.

BUT.... it's not as bad as VA in the summer with all the humidity.

2 different beasts. one is dry and makes you feel like you are going to burst in to flames. the other is sticky and makes you feel like you are going to suffocate.

No problem. Just don't let it happen again. ;)

y1pNd1QshO5citoa1m7iY46WaJb-EpT4quYqYZhx7riA2dtQaDHQbYwYj2oIaMlV0M1xBNnPDZ_GG_DxzOpBuo5gQ?PARTNER=WRITER

Archived