Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Shop (almost) 60% Jerseys and Hats - Code now dead

The Evil Genius

Does anyone know what the size equivalent of an XL is? My Campbell jersey says XL, and is extremely comfortable, but I don't know what that translates to in numbers. Mark's jersey thread, while epic, did not have a chart with this information.

Does anyone know what the size equivalent of an XL is? My Campbell jersey says XL, and is extremely comfortable, but I don't know what that translates to in numbers. Mark's jersey thread, while epic, did not have a chart with this information.

sizechart.jpg

I don't know you're body type but in my case, I'm 6'2" 200 lbs....I like 52 for Authentics but I get Large, not XL, for my Replicas. In my case, the large replicas are the perfect size....not too big, not too snug/fitted.

IMO, the authentics look better when they are a bit oversized for the person whereas the replicas look better when they fit like a loose t-shirt~

Pretty sweet find.

After using the initial 30 and then the promo code, here's jersey costs with shipping included in the listed price:

replicas- 44.18

Just picked up my second jersey ever, a size 52 white LaRon Landry replica. $44.18 after everything...not bad at all. I was going to get a white Cooley, but they only size they had left was small. Landry was my backup choice, so Landry it is.

Archived