Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Soul Society: Check it out, I hope some of you (hip-hop heads) can make it out.

Sweet Sassy Molassy

Hey guys, I know we have quite a large contingent of hip-hop heads on here, even if you're not a hip-hop head, this should be a fun for everyone. Its an event that Rogue Squirrel and our partner Urban Artistry has been hard at work on since August of last year.

Its called Soul Society and I'm super-excited for it. Should be an awesome event. We have some of the best bboys, choreographers and graffiti artists from all over the world coming out to participate in the event. The event will be in Silver Spring, MD. at the Hollywood Ballroom. So it should be easily accessible.

Either way, check out www.hiphopsoulsociety.com for more information.

Hope to see you there!

soulsociety-flyerfront.jpg soulsociety-flyerback.jpg

not gonna lie, I still love watching a good b-boy battle.

if we were there together Joe we could be the salt-n-pepper crew of DC...yes yes yall..

No need to lie. Nothing wrong with a good b-boy battle. To be honest, I think the b-boys on the East Coast are better than the crews out West. if you want to see some good battles dude, go to http://www.roguesquirrel.tv/. We have some videos from events we've done and crews we sponsor. Some dope ass battles on there.

And yes yes, we you need to get your ass out here, we can wreck some cats.

No need to lie. Nothing wrong with a good b-boy battle. To be honest, I think the b-boys on the East Coast are better than the crews out West. if you want to see some good battles dude, go to http://www.roguesquirrel.tv/. We have some videos from events we've done and crews we sponsor. Some dope ass battles on there.

And yes yes, we you need to get your ass out here, we can wreck some cats.

dude, you KNOW i KNOW that the cheese toast has the best b-boys.

i still got my kangol and le coq sportiff sweatsuits.

Im bad, Ill crush you like a jellybean...:evilg:

Archived