Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone hear the intense amount of planes outside tonight?

Rocky52Mc

The Chinese are coming!

But seriously, College Park is right on the flight path for landing at AAFB...probably the pilots just doing night exercises.

LOL@ The Chinese

And bingo Andrews isnt far at all, they do night exercises alot

Dood, I was just talking to "the boyfriend" about this... at approximately 1:15pm yesterday (Thursday), I heard the loudest plane EVAR fly over my apartment. I was thinking "Oh gawd, it's goin' down... wtf!!!"

Then I went back to sleep... yes, at 1:15pm - don't judge me :silly:

Yea, well I've lived here for over 10 years and I'm up around this time and rarely do I ever hear this much noise.

President Obama is preparing them to attack the Canadians? :whoknows:

You'll have to check NORAD.

I saw the big ass transporters doing circles the other day practicing landings. They are loud as ****.

I'm sure SS could give you Dwayne's full resume, haha

I tried to be slick and take a picture of him watching YouTube videos of Dwayne Johnson...... this is what I got:

:cloud9: <~~~ SS makes out with computer screen while jealous girlfriend watches :mad:

Yea, well I've lived here for over 10 years and I'm up around this time and rarely do I ever hear this much noise.

I've lived in the DC area all my like *looks at age* LOL

They might being doing joint exercises with the planes down in Pax as well, those navy birds are loud as hell, was working down there one day 1 mile from base and OMG, i've never heard planes that loud before.

Archived