Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trader Joes

MissU28

:rolleyes:

Ok...so he was so entranced with my friend, who was wearing sweats, glasses, no makeup, and hair in a ponytail, that he decided to leave the guy behind her in line hanging while he went to bring her flowers?

Then, if he was so entranced, don't you think he would have written his number or asked her for hers?

Seriously, I'm sticking with the customer service thing. 99% of the time girls can tell when a guy is hitting on them but they choose not to acknowledge it if they don't like them. Just because a girl doesn't respond, doesn't mean she doesn't know. She just doesn't want you.

I'm not saying he WAS makin a pass, because like I said before, we don't know all the facts. I'm just sayin you shouldn't rule it out. Also, you have to remember he's on the job - do you think he's going to risk getting fired, by offering her his phone number, or something totally obvious like that ?

The guys at my Trader Joes likes to hide these ****ing delicious asian mustard flavored potato chips under the shelves for himself and his friends haha When I asked the manager if they had any in stock, the guy went and grabbed some from his secret stash.

YES. Snap pea Crisps are odd, but addictive as well. I love their frozen sweet potato fries too. :munchout::munchout::munchout:

I'm not saying he WAS makin a pass, because like I said before, we don't know all the facts. I'm just sayin you shouldn't rule it out. Also, you have to remember he's on the job - do you think he's going to risk getting fired, by offering her his phone number, or something totally obvious like that ?

Ok, so if he just got her the flowers because he was diggin' on her, don't you think he would have gotten in trouble with the manager?? Giving away free stuff? The people who work there are probably allowed to do it and when they turn in their cashier reports, they have to give a reason why they did it. That's what we did at Clyde's.

Ok, so if he just got her the flowers because he was diggin' on her, don't you think he would have gotten in trouble with the manager?? Giving away free stuff? The people who work there are probably allowed to do it and when they turn in their cashier reports, they have to give a reason why they did it. That's what we did at Clyde's.

Yup, at Whole Foods they are allowed to have $20 to give customers free items each day. So if a customer is not sure about a certain item you can give it to them on the house. I found out about it when I worked there and now milk it for all I can. :D

Yup, at Whole Foods they are allowed to have $20 to give customers free items each day. So if a customer is not sure about a certain item you can give it to them on the house. I found out about it when I worked there and now milk it for all I can. :D

ah ha! Finally something that can support my story!

YES. Snap pea Crisps are odd, but addictive as well. I love their frozen sweet potato fries too. :munchout::munchout::munchout:

+1 on both counts, especially the fries which are money.

We probably shop at the same Trader Joe's off 108. Say hello to my wife, she shops there usually on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays (except Christmas and New Year's). :doh:

:rolleyes:

Ok...so he was so entranced with my friend, who was wearing sweats, glasses, no makeup, and hair in a ponytail, that he decided to leave the guy behind her in line hanging while he went to bring her flowers?

Not doubting his intentions, but why does every girl think if she's not wearing makeup, in sweats and looks like she got outta bed she's definitely ugly?

If your actually hot, we can tell whether you dress like it or not.

For the record MissU, I dont think he was hitting on your friend at all. Just a nice guy doing a good deed.

Thank you. I think if you have worked for a company that has trained you in customer service, you understand what I'm talking about.

Not doubting his intentions' date=' but why does every girl think if she's not wearing makeup, in sweats and looks like she got outta bed she's definitely ugly?

If your actually hot, we can tell whether you dress like it or not.[/quote']

because we know what we can look like with makeup and nice clothes, so when we are not wearing those things, we notice a big difference in ourselves.

Not doubting his intentions' date=' but why does every girl think if she's not wearing makeup, in sweats and looks like she got outta bed she's definitely ugly?

If your actually hot, we can tell whether you dress like it or not.[/quote']

QFT

How do we know that this gentleman wasn't buttering up your friend, to get to you, MissU? Hmm? :D

ehh, maybe he was just using that privilege, as a means for something else....you never know what his true intentions were.

He's got a point. Everytime I meet a chick that's a redskin fan I start preyin' on it. It's like an instant 100 pts of hotness.

Well, I wasn't wearing anything Redskins related, just my long sleeved SOJA shirt (extra points to those of you who know who SOJA is). Plus, I'm in Cali, so I would probably have to wear something Chargers to impress these people.

Thank you. I think if you have worked for a company that has trained you in customer service, you understand what I'm talking about.

I'd say working customer service and retail has really improved my patience with people. That being said, I'm surprised that service like this still exists as sadly I feel that it has become secondary in the retail world. I'll be nice to a customer and work with you if you're polite. But if you're an ass to me dont expect me to bend over backwards and convince my manager to give you a deal. I've had customer spitting on the floor blatantly in front of me, cussing me out like anything, and one tell me to stop giving him "tone" when I didnt even raise my voice let alone my tone. :doh: People will seriously do anything to get what they want, its quite sad. But the easiest way to get what you want is to be polite and ask. Don't act like you deserve the discount, cause you seriously dont at all.

Well, I wasn't wearing anything Redskins related, just my long sleeved SOJA shirt (extra points to those of you who know who SOJA is). Plus, I'm in Cali, so I would probably have to wear something Chargers to impress these people.

SOJA is ballin'. It was like the pregame music of Radford when I was there.

It doesn't matter whether he got a number or not, he may be just happy in the fact he impressed two teachers.

SOJA is ballin'. It was like the pregame music of Radford when I was there.

It doesn't matter whether he got a number or not' date=' he may be just happy in the fact he impressed two teachers.[/quote']

You get the extra points!

Yeah, maybe- if that makes his day, so be it. I wish everyone impressed me every day just because i'm a teacher.

Slacky's only agreeing with you, because he's hitting on you....next he's going to ask for your phone number :silly:

You can always argue, that when you see a hot chick, you hit on her regardless. Whether or not you follow up with any of the game spitting is another story.

Archived